Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• She will have maternity break for at least one season, but even hypotetical i think that she not be good choice for Eczacibasi, they needs (actually young squad like there have in next season) setter with more developed creativity. Antonijevic is not too bad choice in this moment for Ecz, i love her and i said it before for several times, but one and only (but not small) problem for me in that case is lack of leadership skills at hers, but i dont many other better options for Ecz than her.

I didn't know she decided to have a break. Thanks for the information.

• Rosamaria (BRA, OPP) is rumored to sign with Pomi afterall.

• Bergamo future is still :?:, but it looks like Valentina Diouf (ITA, OPP) could go there or in Pomi if they don't signed Rosamaria.

Sorry I forgot about Cuneo. So She has 3 options, Pomi, Bergamo or Cuneo.

Every other team already has there OPPs, hard to believe that She would be back up setter in Monza.

• link(Instagram)

After Kelsey and Fatma's departure, it looks like Fenerbahçe has transferred Birgül Parlak. I don't if she can carry this level of volleyball cause I checked on volleybox she had always played in mid-level teams.

• Can someone fix the page? I can't see anything when I write...

Cubans Matienzo and Regla Garcia are rumored to play for Olomouc next season.

• Can someone fix the page? I can't see anything when I write...

Cubans Matienzo and Regla Garcia are rumored to play for Olomouc next season.

Whats the deal with Cuban players playing in Czech teams? prostejov had Vargas and some other Cubans as well. I don't remember any historical connection between these two countries 🤔

• link(Instagram)

After Kelsey and Fatma's departure, it looks like Fenerbahçe has transferred Birgül Parlak. I don't if she can carry this level of volleyball cause I checked on volleybox she had always played in mid-level teams.

She played in second division, she is a short player but not a good receiver to compensate her lack of height. She is definitely a downgrade from Fatma as a bench player, especially if fb will keep mihajlovic next season, they need a more solid receiver as a backup

• Yes first season, one of the best OHs but rest of two season She didn't perform that good at all even before injury.

But it will be easier for her to perform in Turkey for sure.

Why would it be easier to perform in Turkey? Service pressure is higher in Turkey and Mikasa ball is used which is harder to receive compared to Molten balls

• Why would it be easier to perform in Turkey? Service pressure is higher in Turkey and Mikasa ball is used which is harder to receive compared to Molten balls

Because we had a drama free week and it's time for provocations, that's why. :wall:

We talk about the same person that questioned Boskovic's skills. :aww:

• Whats the deal with Cuban players playing in Czech teams? prostejov had Vargas and some other Cubans as well. I don't remember any historical connection between these two countries 🤔

I don't know. Cubans are leaving the island to play pro easily lately. Most of the men's NT players were in Argentina and now are packing to move to France.

• Because we had a drama free week and it's time for provocations, that's why. :wall:

We talk about the same person that questioned Boskovic's skills. :aww:

Maybe reason of provocation is unactive topic, how that person describe reason of his provocation in the past lol 😂😂

• Kone, Panetoni and Enweonwu to Firenze

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…per-mencarelli-a-firenze/

I'm curious to know whether Enweonwu will play as OPP or OH, as there is also Nwakalor as OPP in Firenze. If they plan to make her play as OH together with Foecke then I think they will have serious problems in reception (Guerra is rumoured to join Firenze too and her reception is not great either).

• some transfer rumors from greece

Tzina Lambrousi (MB): Olympiakos --->Mulhouse

Ana Lazarevic (OH): Olympiakos---> family

Katerina Zakhaiou (MB): Olympiakos ---> Cuneo

Yaremis Mendaro (OPP): AO Thiras ---> Nantes

Olga Strantzali (OH): Legionowo ---> Cuneo

Anthi Vasilantonaki(OH): Galatasaray ---> Aydin

Athina Papafotiou (S): Filotrano ---> Stuttgart

The greek league yesterday was officially called of, so (almost) all the transfers are not official.

Olympiakos wants to renew with Hippe, PAOK with Chantava.

The libero of AO Thiras (Artakianou) has offers from Turkey, Germany and France.

• I'm curious to know whether Enweonwu will play as OPP or OH, as there is also Nwakalor as OPP in Firenze. If they plan to make her play as OH together with Foecke then I think they will have serious problems in reception (Guerra is rumoured to join Firenze too and her reception is not great either).

I hope just as back up OPP. Both her and Nwakalor when tried as OH never really shined (even in attack), and while I think Guerra and Foecke are good enough to play togheter on reception are definetly not good enough to cover for someone else.