Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Havelkova is rumored to join Pomì too. Maybe Helena and Lloyd can find the same vibes they had together in Busto in 2011/12 season.

Since I like Montibeller Rosamaria, I hope Pomì can build a competitive team.

Ufff only if Bonifiacio didn't signed with Novara.

Her and Fahr could be perfect domestic MB duo for Pomi. But it looks like they with sit on the bench next season instead....

Fahr going to Conegliano is still rumor or they singin contract ?

• Unofficial but reliable rumors (comments section of Pasini's blog :D) were saying that Kiera Van Ryk wanted to renew with Zanetti Bergamo, but since the future of the team is a mystery then she signed with Turkish team Nilufer.

Bergamo is the area that was hit the worst by the virus in Italy so I can't see positive news coming right now :(

• Unofficial but reliable rumors (comments section of Pasini's blog :D) were saying that Kiera Van Ryk wanted to renew with Zanetti Bergamo, but since the future of the team is a mystery then she signed with Turkish team Nilufer.

Bergamo is the area that was hit the worst by the virus in Italy so I can't see positive news coming right now :(

I'm sad for Bergamo but if they can't make nice team they could play Seria B and comeback next year when economy gets better for them (For everyone)

• Havelkova is rumored to join Pomì too. Maybe Helena and Lloyd can find the same vibes they had together in Busto in 2011/12 season.

I heard èpiù already agreed to sponsor the team maybe also as title sponsor. There are doubt about Pomì, moreover the club would also have received support from other local entrepreneurs.

You're so right. It's all about positive vibes. :cheesy:

• I'm sad for Bergamo but if they can't make nice team they could play Seria B and comeback next year when economy gets better for them (For everyone)

They probably don't even have the money to pay the players for this season. Based on interview with Smarzek from March, they didn't get salary since January.

I hope Bergamo won't dissapear but it may be hard for them to build the team from scratch.

Is this an official news bcz I haven't heard anything.

• No it's not official but it's coming from a reliable source

How was her performance lately, I remember her being a highlight to me in the Canadian NT in WCh, ofc not an Egonu but a great player for mid-level teams as an investment.

• How was her performance lately, I remember her being a highlight to me in the Canadian NT in WCh, ofc not an Egonu but a great player for mid-level teams as an investment.

She's one of my favorite rising talents, she didn't get a lot of playing time but in my opinion the potential is there

• Mingardi is better opposite right now. They don't need her. I hope Busto will sign 1 more foreign MB. They will not be strong as this season but again on very good level.

If Adams is coming and with one more foreign MB, with great setter that they have. Busto will be very fun team to watch.

That team were killing it. Lloyd, Havelkova, Havlickova, Bauer, Meijners and even Marcon played really well. This is the first pro club of Lloyd and she’s always the top blocker of her team 😆

• Mingardi is better opposite right now. They don't need her. I hope Busto will sign 1 more foreign MB. They will not be strong as this season but again on very good level.

If Adams is coming and with one more foreign MB, with great setter that they have. Busto will be very fun team to watch.

So far or the confirmed players of Busto?

Poulter

Mingardi

???

Karsta will most likely play in China with shorter season. She wants to be in Anaheim as soon as possible to make the team going to Tokyo. I heard she plans to retire after Olympics which should have been this year.

• So far or the confirmed players of Busto?

Poulter

Mingardi

???

Karsta will most likely play in China with shorter season. She wants to be in Anaheim as soon as possible to make the team going to Tokyo. I heard she plans to retire after Olympics which should have been this year.

Gennari and Leonardi