Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Not to mention the star-studded 2016-2017 squad, perhaps on paper the greatest one Vitra ever had...a flop.

But I think it all comes down, basically, to structural and coaching advantages Vakif has built over the years. An extremely capable and attentive management, in combination with a coaching by someone who is not only a tactical genius, but is capable of extremely thorough long-term planning and developing (AND he is then able to put those plans in motion by being allowed to manage the club for many years) are much, much more important than the volleyball skills of the players that Vakifbank fields in any particular year.

• As in almost every sport, consistency is the key. Vakifbank changes only 1 or 2 players in their starting 7 every year (or no change as this year) this makes them the edge over their rivals and this is something Eczacıbasi needs to change in their transfer policy. Making a dream team every year out of new players doesn't work clearly. The team they formed for next season should be a long term plan.

• Any info about Brankica ??

I mean if Fener has problem with their budget I wouldn't be surprised if She doesn't stay. She is very expensive player.

Rumor abour Orthamnn was fake and what about Veljkovic ??

Where She will go, staying in Italy with her boyfriend. Busto ?

• Will they keep other two Bulgarian as well?🤔

• Will they keep other two Bulgarian as well?🤔

Hard to believe, I don't see any reason for having 4 foreign players when they can't use them all in any match. :/

• Hard to believe, I don't see any reason for having 4 foreign players when they can't use them all in any match. :/

Indeed if one of them would have been a Libero (I would love to see Zhana Todorova playing in Turkey) then it would be possible to play with 4 foreigners since Libero would replace MBs

• Indeed if one of them would have been a Libero (I would love to see Zhana Todorova playing in Turkey)

Zhana is great, IMO nowadays one of the best in Europe, especially in younger generations, she deserve to play in Turkey, Italy.

• then it would be possible to play with 4 foreigners since Libero would replace MBs

But they have Nikolova, G. Dimitrova, N. Dimitrova and Ruseva in roster. In theory with on of the Nikolova/G. Dimitrova in roster and two middles and libero on the court in every moment they will have 3 foreigners, ofc only if the rule say 3 foreinger on court not 3/7. And also in this case one of the Nikolova/G.Dimitrova must be out of 14.

• I've put down some names who I'm curious where they will play next season, but I didn't heard any rumors about. Maybe some of you have some info:)

Kirsten Knip

Femke Stoltenborg

Britt Bongaerts

Simone Lee

Hannah Tapp

Maja Aleksic

Jovana Stevanovic

Jodie Guilliams

Tionna Williams

Elitsa Vasileva

Veronica Jones Perry

Neriman Ozsoy

Sarah Wilhite

Fabiana

My list also includes some players who graduated from college last year, but I'm not sure if they will play professional:

Jacqueline Quade

Leah Edmond

Jenna Gray

Audriana Fits Morris

Morgan Hentz

Micaya White

Kendall White

Alexis Haert

Thanks in advance!^^

• I've a feeling that Fabiana will miss the season, or retire.. She didn't look so keen on waiting for 2021 Olympics... Maybe she will pull an American approach and stay training with NT, but I think she doesn't have the fire in her eyes anymore.. But it's only guessing, not official yet

• I've a feeling that Fabiana will miss the season, or retire.. She didn't look so keen on waiting for 2021 Olympics... Maybe she will pull an American approach and stay training with NT, but I think she doesn't have the fire in her eyes anymore.. But it's only guessing, not official yet

How will she do that? The technical and medical staff of the NT are all based in Barueri.

• Hannah Tapp

Neriman Ozsoy

Fabiana

Some media said H. Tapp was rumored to play for Osasco, but now it seems they signed Mayany instead. Neriman also appeared as an option for Minas, but I think they'll manage to sign De La Cruz. Fabiana was rumored to play for Bauru - but that's a weird rumor since they already have Adenízia, Mara and Mayhara.