Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• I can’t tell you about most of them because I have no idea. But I follow other forums that talk specifically about American volleyball players and from that I’ve heard rumblings of these people.

*These are all rumors but some claim to be very strong*

Simone Lee-back to Japan

Hannah Tapp-back to Japan

Tionna Williams - I read here she retired ?

Hentz- Germany

• That was an April fools joke. She won't stay in Straubing though...

• Tionna Williams - I read here she retired ?

Hentz- Germany

Was an April fool's day joke:S

Germany is perfect for Hentz! I only don't know who would sign her, because top 7 teams already have a libero:/

• How will she do that? The technical and medical staff of the NT are all based in Barueri.

I don't know... I'm just trying to think of any possibility for her not to retire... Wishful thinking...

She could go to Barueri, but we didn't hear any rumors related to that :(

• LVSF will probably be completed in the next weeks. Micaya White still belongs to Criollas de Caguas.

I hope the whole Stanford Dynasty will keep playing.

Will they soon start playing matches again?:cheesy:

• Was an April fool's day joke:S

Germany is perfect for Hentz! I only don't know who would sign her, because top 7 teams already have a libero:/

I didn't see Hentz in Germany. No really good Team have a place free. :down:

I ilke to see Quade - if she will play pro - or Alexis Hart in our League :super:

Ok, Jenna Gray was very,very nice but think that is not realistic ;(

• I didn't see Hentz in Germany. No really good Team have a place free. :down:

I ilke to see Quade - if she will play pro - or Alexis Hart in our League :super:

does it have to be a really good team? I wouldn’t be surprised to see her there.

also speaking of USA liberos in Germany? Is there a team that you think could pick up JWO?

• does it have to be a really good team? I wouldn’t be surprised to see her there.

also speaking of USA liberos in Germany? Is there a team that you think could pick up JWO?

For the next Season i didn't see any US Libero in Germany. The most Team have a Libero and they're planning only with 1 Libero.

• I didn't see Hentz in Germany. No really good Team have a place free. :down:

Yes I think so many players, for example Quade and Hart, will be really usefull for many German teams!

AFAIK Gray also participates in track and field and had a good shot at reaching the Olympics in 2020. Maybe she will stay in the USA to train for track and field, so she can participate at the Olympics and after that will focus on volleyball?

does it have to be a really good team? I wouldn’t be surprised to see her there.

It doesn't necessaire have to be a top team, but I don't know if a lower ranked team can transfer her... Maybe Vilsbiburg is an option, but I think they will keep Scoot if they can.

I thought JWO would go back to the USA gym to prepare for the Olympics?

• I don't know... I'm just trying to think of any possibility for her not to retire... Wishful thinking...

Perhaps she's just trying to get pregnant and waiting to see if - and when - it happens. For example, when Dani Lins and Jaque got pregnant, they both waited considerable time to annouce their pregnancy to the media. Before that, there were many rumors regarding whether and where they would play.

• Yes I think so many players, for example Quade and Hart, will be really usefull for many German teams!

AFAIK Gray also participates in track and field and had a good shot at reaching the Olympics in 2020. Maybe she will stay in the USA to train for track and field, so she can participate at the Olympics and after that will focus on volleyball?

It doesn't necessaire have to be a top team, but I don't know if a lower ranked team can transfer her... Maybe Vilsbiburg is an option, but I think they will keep Scoot if they can.

I thought JWO would go back to the USA gym to prepare for the Olympics?

I hope that Gray will play Pro after Tokio. :win:

Myrthe didn't have a contract for 2020/21? Well then is this not the badest Decision :teach:

• Myrthe didn't have a contract for 2020/21? Well then is this not the badest Decision :teach:

She said she could stay, but since Corona it isn't sure she can stay in Vilsbiburg...

• Maja Aleksic

Maja Aleksic unfortunately staying in Alba Blaj for one more year (she signed 3 year contract in 2018), i said unfortunately, because she is one the best and one of the most promising MB of the younger generations (especially in blocking, but also in attack could be efficient), but also she "already" have 23 yo and i think that now is right time to take a step forward and begin to play in Seria A for example, altough i think that staying in Alba Blaj for one more year definetely influence her not to play in the Olympics next year, except if Terzic choose to pick up 4 middles.

• Maja Aleksic unfortunately staying in Alba Blaj for one more year (she signed 3 year contract in 2018), i said unfortunately, because she is one the best and one of the most promising MB of the younger generations (especially in blocking, but also in attack could be efficient), but also she "already" have 23 yo and i think that now is right time to take a step forward and begin to play in Seria A for example, altough i think that staying in Alba Blaj for one more year definetely influence her not to play in the Olympics next year, except if Terzic choose to pick up 4 middles.

I agree. The only way (realistic, since taking 4 MBs is not so realistic) for Aleksic to go to Tokyo is if one of Milena, Stefana or Mina get injured.

• Maja Aleksic unfortunately staying in Alba Blaj for one more year (she signed 3 year contract in 2018), i said unfortunately, because she is one the best and one of the most promising MB of the younger generations (especially in blocking, but also in attack could be efficient), but also she "already" have 23 yo and i think that now is right time to take a step forward and begin to play in Seria A for example, altough i think that staying in Alba Blaj for one more year definetely influence her not to play in the Olympics next year, except if Terzic choose to pick up 4 middles.

I like Aleksic a lot too, I think she will be the starter with Mina Popovic for the next Olympic cycle. Alba blaj was a kinda flop, having Aleksic, Ninkovic, Busa and Popovic but still playing such a dull game:down:

• Next to Loveth Omoruyi Imoco will sign Lara Caravello as replacement for Eleonora Fersino, who is rumored to play for Montecchio (A2).

It isn't sure yet if they will sign a fourth middle blocker.

https://www.volleynews.it/omor…mpletano-il-puzzle-imoco/