Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Lazić is rumored to replace Mlejnkova in Developres Rzeszów.

Last season Developres was really fun to watch, but it doesn't seem they will have such a good/ nice team to watch next season...:(

• Last season Developres was really fun to watch, but it doesn't seem they will have such a good/ nice team to watch next season...:(

Let's wait for their transfers. According to rumors van Ryk will replace Zaroślinska, Lazić - Mlejnkova and Fidon - Frantti. I'm not sure how they will do.

• About Croatian players.

Lea Deak 20 years old, 178 cm. Debute with NT at age of 17 years old.

When She performed for U NT She was outstanding for such young age. A lot of coaches were telling that She can become European best setter. She stood up from other girls in huge margin. I hope She is not new Ana Grbac.

She likes playing fast sets, and what I like about her is that She has some "moves" where She tricks blocks so easily.

She had performed with NT and her first debute performance was AMAZING. In rest of the match She had many ups and downs so hard work it is something that She needs to do to live up expectation.

I'm happy that She signed with Volero Zurich, and because they gave her 4 years contract I think they have same opinion as me and other coaches that are seeing big, big future in her.

Bozana Butigan 19 years old, 192 cm. Debute performance at age of 16 years old.

Promising MB, first of all great blocker, and great great server. She can do both slides and in front of setter. And I do believe that She will get used a lot for serving sub. in Conegliano. I believe Santarelli had his fingers for this transfer. (100%)

I think She can be really good MB, how good it all depends about her further work. Good thing that Santarelli is her coach because I find him one of the best coaches right now.

• Longtime assistant coach of Serbian national team, and former first coach of Olympiacos Branko Kovačević is new coach of Serbian female club Železničar Lajkovac.

As possible (but IMO not so trustable and realistic, but i would love to be wrong at least for 50% of them) reinforcements of the mentioned club are listed: Aleksandra Ćirović, Maja Savić, Ana Živojinovic (née Lazarević) and Ljiljana Ranković.

Also Marina Vujovic is staed as done deal already.

One thing is for sure, we finaly have serious investor in Serbian women club volleyball and that is not big clubs and sports "institutions" (like Crvena Zvezda or Partizan), nor is the state that(through direct investment or national companies), it is already individuals, Živorad Lazarević owner-founder "Iva Agrar", which is family company and main sponsor of the Železničar.

source

• Eva Chantava left PAOK

PAOK agreed with captain of AO Thiras, Litsa Merteki (OH)

They also want the captain of Olympiakos (Stella Christodoulou, S) and Katerina Giota (MB).

If that happens, PAOK will be the favorite of the greek league.

Klaudia Kaczorowska (OH, POL) probably will be replaced by Monica Potokar (OH, SLO)

• I hope its Bongarets not Stoltenborg. ŁKS is building a strong team if all the rumors are true.

Bongaerts already followed ŁKS profile on Instagram, so probably the deal is done.

• I hope its Bongarets not Stoltenborg. ŁKS is building a strong team if all the rumors are true.

Acording to this, Bongaerts will be the new setter of LKS Lodz indeed.

How will their starting 7 look like and will they play CL?

https://mobile.twitter.com/pws…tatus/1263060309352333313

• Acording to this, Bongaerts will be the new setter of LKS Lodz indeed.

They will play in CEV Cup.

• Acording to this, Bongaerts will be the new setter of LKS Lodz indeed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pws…tatus/1263060309352333313

Probably something like that:

Zaroślińska - Bongaerts

Alagierska - Mdrak/Planinsec/Stevanović

Wójcik - Lazović

Strasz

They won’t play CL, there will be Chemik Police and Developres Rzeszów from Poland.

Anyway their roster will be very strong, Zaroślińska is the best OPP in polish league, Alagierska is the best MB also Wójcik is becoming better and better every season, she is in NT roster. Their libero Strasz does magic in defence :rose:Only question who will be their second MB but every option is solid ;)

• I don't know all the players, but I like Zaroslinska, Alagierska and Lazovic a lot!

I thought Stevanovic was rumored to play for Busto, so I doubt she will play for LKS Lodz... The other middle blockers seem decent.

Don't know if the playing style fits Bongaerts, because she plays a fast game. But I defenitly think she is an upgrade over Mori!

• I don't know all the players, but I like Zaroslinska, Alagierska and Lazovic a lot!

I thought Stevanovic was rumored to play for Busto, so I doubt she will play for LKS Lodz... The other middle blockers seem decent.

Don't know if the playing style fits Bongaerts, because she plays a fast game. But I defenitly think she is an upgrade over Mori!

She is for sure. Mori was not bad at the end of the season but she had a very average beggining. Wójcik is IMO one of the best Polish OHs right now. She is in the NT and is also doing good there. Stevanovic will probably choose Busto. Idk why but Freya Aelbrecht is currently in Poland so maybe she will join one of the teams ?:/

• -apagorefsi.png

AO Thiras isnt allowed to do transfers.

There is a problem between the team and the croatian setter Ana Grbac. Grbac wasnt very healthy when she played in Thira and the team didnt give her all the money of the contract.

AO Thiras wants the serbian coach of Wilsa Warsaw

• Are they allowed to keep foreigners (i.e. Anika Brinkmann) or would that also count as "transfer"?

i dont know that but i read that they cant take even greek players.

They ve lost many players and some sites wrote that the team will be destroyed.

AO Thiras posted on fb that the team is ready for the next season and they will have high goals in greek and european competitions.

About Anika i read that maybe she will return to Germany because her duties as a mother are more important.