Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• it will be another winning season for the Pink Spider. does Korea has the same point system as Brazil?

I don't know about Brazil.. but for detail you can visit any "KOVO v-league" thread in this forum ...first few pages are about regulation and points etc in the following season...

• Does someone know Khalia Lanier? There are rumors about her moving to Zanetti Bergamo next season.

Oh, I love her. I was just thinking where she could be playing next season. Her passing is weak, but her spiking is very good. She's quite irregular as a player, one day she can play like a goddess and the next day like an amateur. She was an All-America First Team player in 2017 and Second Team player in 2019. One of the best products among the 2019 seniors.

• it will be another winning season for the Pink Spider. does Korea has the same point system as Brazil?

For the next season there is no more ranking system in Brazil. Everyone can play in any team. Still there is a limit of foreign players who was increased to 3.

• She play only one Season Pro? Well very sad

Not all the american players like playing overseas. Most of them force themselves to do so, but eventually give up, because they want to stay (close to) home. Hunter for example talked about how much she felt like a part of a family when playing for Nebraska, which is the biggest difference between college and pro volleyball, where players come and go from a club to another...

• Not all the american players like playing overseas. Most of them force themselves to do so, but eventually give up, because they want to stay (close to) home. Hunter for example talked about how much she felt like a part of a family when playing for Nebraska, which is the biggest difference between college and pro volleyball, where players come and go from a club to another...

Yes, i'm agreed . That is why i like College Volleyball. At Pro you play this Season in Italy, then Russia or Turkey or whatever.

• But isn't it mostly the decision of the player to switch from one club to another?

Agreed, Gözde played only in Vakifbank during her entire career whereas Logan Tom has chosen to play in a different country every year

• Agreed, Gözde played only in Vakifbank during her entire career whereas Logan Tom has chosen to play in a different country every year

But foreigners in general don't stay to long in a same club.. Maybe they want to know as many countries as possible, maybe the club think that they can afford better ones

• A question: What happened to Inky Ajanaku? I remember her being transferred to Galatasaray but she got injured. Did she quit playing after that injury?

She’s already working in a biotech firm I believe. She’s been injury prone since college. Had an ACL during college, then got another right after college in USA gym (she was supposed to join USA in its campaign in VNL 2017), again another ACL before joining her Turkish club. So total of 3 major injuries.

Washington and Ogbogu would be sitting on the USA’s bench if she was healthy.

• Rumor about Fawcett in Bergamo next season. I don't believe it's true, because she anounced her retirement:D

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…tt-nel-mirino-di-bergamo/

• Rumor about Fawcett in Bergamo next season. I don't believe it's true, because she anounced her retirement:D

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…tt-nel-mirino-di-bergamo/

I don't believe either. The rumor started because yesterday the president talked about the roster, and said two italians MB and two american players are about to sign. One is Lanier as talked already, the other is speculated to be an opposite (it's the only role still uncovered by the rumors), so now they're just naming whatever US opposite comes to mind :rolll:

• I don't believe either. The rumor started because yesterday the president talked about the roster, and said two italians MB and two american players are about to sign. One is Lanier as talked already, the other is speculated to be an opposite (it's the only role still uncovered by the rumors), so now they're just naming whatever US opposite comes to mind :rolll:

Hooker in Italy? 😂

• I don't believe either. The rumor started because yesterday the president talked about the roster, and said two italians MB and two american players are about to sign. One is Lanier as talked already, the other is speculated to be an opposite (it's the only role still uncovered by the rumors), so now they're just naming whatever US opposite comes to mind :rolll:

What about Kelly Murphy?