Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• I saw on volleybox in rumors section very "interesting" rumor which says that potentialy Sheila could be a new opposite of Lokomotiva Kaliningrad (source is one instagram page), common sense and some previous statements of mentioned club, tell me that this is completely nonsense, but just in case i want to share this with you guys and hear your opinion, knowledge about this.

Would be great for Sheilla. She posted on her Instagram pictures of her daughters for passport.

Sheilla can be the mix of experience that this team needs. Powerfull Outsiders hitters and a smart opposite.

• I think that make no sense for Minas to hire Sheilla for the next season when They Have Cuttino.

I think that they should renewed with Sheilla and hired another great OH.

• Would be great for Sheilla. She posted on her Instagram pictures of her daughters for passport.

Sheilla can be the mix of experience that this team needs. Powerfull Outsiders hitters and a smart opposite.

I tend to disagree. Honestly, I don't even think they should renew with Sheilla. I remember she did really well in one match in the WCH, but overall she played just okay in a few games in Superliga against weak opponents, and bad against good teams. So why should she stay in a competitive club, probably with a good salary, when she hasn't proved herself yet?

EDIT: I've realised that I was supposed to quote your other post. Sorry about that!

• Katherine Bell (OPP) to Bolu Belediyespor. They have 2 foreign players (Fernanda Tome) now. Great roster for a second division team. Turkish second division is like hell. So many teams building great rosters. Check out their roster here.

https://women.volleybox.net/bolu-bld-t2867/players

You can check out the other teams in Turkish second division here.

https://women.volleybox.net/wo…-21-o15174/classification

• Sheilla just confirmed in her instagram that she is leaving Minas. She said: "this pandemic made my husband and I rethink many things, and so the decision not to renew!".

I wouldn't be surprised if she decide to play abroad. Since her main goal is to be in Tokyo, maybe she's willing to sacrifice a bit for that.

• Or maybe she thinks she deserves more money that Minas was willing to pay... Either way, good decision for all parts involved

• Or maybe she thinks she deserves more money that Minas was willing to pay... Either way, good decision for all parts involved

I read in group of Brazil i think voloch said that minas proposed to her the same monry that last season but she didn't renew because wanted to be a starter

• Sheilla just confirmed in her instagram that she is leaving Minas. She said: "this pandemic made my husband and I rethink many things, and so the decision not to renew!".

I wouldn't be surprised if she decide to play abroad. Since her main goal is to be in Tokyo, maybe she's willing to sacrifice a bit for that.

Is there a team left in Brazil who can afford her and who still needs an opposite? Or is playing abroad her only option?

• Is there a team left in Brazil who can afford her and who still needs an opposite? Or is playing abroad her only option?

what i read by voloch is that she was going to receive the same monry as the last season but she wantes to play

All big 5 teams have their opposites abd the other don't have too much budget

Because even if the olympics like jaque,paula and other aren't in their peaks a long time ago,they're still receiving a lot just for their status

• I think money wasn't the problem. I guess she wants to play and that's the reason why she's leaving. At least that's my interpretation because in her instagram post she says that she has changed her perspective. Her perspective before, as she has mentioned several times, was staying in Minas because the club is across the street and she is playing in her hometown, which is good not only for her but also for her twins.

• i don't think sheilla is going to play abroad

She wants to stay at brazil

• Funny how Sheilla writes as if she made the decision herself. What if Minas did not want to renew ????

• That's called saving face, dear.

So is Cuttino going to be Minas' starter?

Supposed to be starter. There is a young Brazilian Opp who was hired by Minas and should be Cuttino's back up. The name of the other girl is Camila Mesquita.