Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Problem with their ohs is that all of them are defensive OHs. They need someone that can kill the ball at the end of the set

OH's who can't kill the ball is not apriory defensive, most of them are useless, in order for someone to be called defensive OH, she must have specially developed skills in defense and reception, an average bad receiver who is also not so efficient in attack is only a bad OH.

• I agree on Bogdan here. Their OHs don't receive that well either, if they do, their setter goes fast sets to Yagmur and she does a decent job in attacking to such. Problem is, they neither receive well, nor attack well, like Yaprak...

• There is a rumour that Casalmaggiore could replace Lloyd with the Colombian setter Maria Alejandra Marin Verhelst. Anyone knows how good is she?

She played in some clubs with low budget in Brasil. She is good, but short. A young promise, maybe she can delivery what is expected from her.

• There is a rumour that Casalmaggiore could replace Lloyd with the Colombian setter Maria Alejandra Marin Verhelst. Anyone knows how good is she?

Are you serious? Where did you read this fake and clearly unreal news?

• Are you serious? Where did you read this fake and clearly unreal news?

Is not fake and is real

And she is a good setter

She plays at Pan American Games and leaves his team to the final beating Brazil B (lorenne,macris,mara)

In the same tournament was selinger swenson (other casal option for lloyd) and she was better than her

• I rate Marin quite well too.. she did have a rough season in Brazil but her team was awful, so she couldn't do much... She looks really special, with tons of potential

• Is she an expensive player? How much her salary approximately?

Well, it is certainly far above the standards of the Serbian league, but it certainly turned out that this was semi-false news, the decision is that she will only continue to train with the Red Star, after which if the decision to play in the Chinese league is not changed.

I think her earnings are medium high, but I would not bid with numbers because I have no specific knowledge. I believe that the fact that she is standard member of national team of Serbia, and that she had some very good performance in national team jersey raise her price, so i don't think that she is a cheap player.

• Well, it is certainly far above the standards of the Serbian league, but it certainly turned out that this was semi-false news, the decision is that she will only continue to train with the Red Star, after which if the decision to play in the Chinese league is not changed.

I think her earnings are medium high, but I would not bid with numbers because I have no specific knowledge. I believe that the fact that she is standard member of national team of Serbia, and that she had some very good performance in national team jersey raise her price, so i don't think that she is a cheap player.

Thank you:win:

• Pasini wrote on his blog that Casalmaggiore is going to sign Seliger-Swenson AND Maria Marin. It seems strange, because it also means that Bonciani will be fired.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…nche-la-colombiana-marin/

I post the link, just not to refer fake news ;)

From what I've been told from a reliable source, Casalmaggiore signed Seliger-Swenson. It sounds really strange to me that they want also Marin... this rumor looks like a strategy by the agents in order to raise the players' price. But well, let's wait for official announcements from the club..

• So I'm torn between subscribing the Serie A1 or CL. Can anybody help me decide. I can't subscribe both because it's not practical and can only watch it like 5 or 8x a month and the amounth. Will CL waive the subscription this year?

You have way more interesting matches to watch in Seria A and more matches to watch, CL is interesting only in the last phase of competition. So you can only subscribe last 2 months of competiton.