Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Not really. It was not only WoV. This topic was really popular in polish media because some agents had players in chinese men and women leagues.

Some foreigners were already in China and they had to go back because of the new rule that foreigners won't be allowed. The volleyball agents immediatly contacted FIVB and claimed chinese league board. FIVB forced them to change their decision.

can you name any of those players? polish media is notoriously known for their anti china propaganda, lmao. i wouldn't trust them so much. I still remember last year, it was also polish media that claimed it was china who got meliha banned:roll:

• Ana Bjelica and Uros Kovacevic, they also spoke openly about these issues to the Serbian media.

So wasn't just WoV and bullshit.

• can you name any of those players? polish media is notoriously known for their anti china propaganda, lmao. i wouldn't trust them so much. I still remember last year, it was also polish media that claimed it was china who got meliha banned:roll:

First time hearing of the Polish being anti-China. They're usually neutral towards everything in general, bad reporting or amateur fan-run blogs are rampant especially when there are no big sources for a niche sport like volleyball.

• Bethania DLC -> American league

She refused to play for Minas...

This league is the first American thing I dislike since the last elections. No real clubs. Just an old glories tournament among friends.

When they will bring real clubs, I will like it. So far NVA and VLA are better, even if there aren't star players, but mostly guys that didn't make it with a career abroad.

Sad for her, wasting time in an Olympic year, in this kinda experiment/happy hour in USA.

She would be an great addition to Minas or Sesi Bauru.

• why did she turn down minas?

I think that she is a expensive player.

• I think that she is a expensive player.

Minas seemingly had an agreement with Smarzek, so money probably wasn't the issue. I remember reading something about the Dominican federation pushing for Bethania in China, but I guess that didn't work out in the end.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Mari Steinbrecher -> Fluminense

• Honey, It's still a rumor. Let's be a little bit patient:lol:

Fluminense has Ariane as OPP. Fernanda Tomé is also there but I'm not sure if she will play as OPP or OH during this season. Perhaps both.

• Honey, It's still a rumor. Let's be a little bit patient:lol:

Fluminense has Ariane as OPP. Fernanda Tomé is also there but I'm not sure if she will play as OPP or OH during this season. Perhaps both.

you know Mari was the reason I followed volleyball religiously now 😂 whatever it is, I will be happy to see her on court.

• BRA league is just a time machine: sassa, valeskinha, walewska, gattaz, hodge-easy, and now mari. where is arlene?

If you watch carefully some SESI games, you can see Arlene in the stands :rolll: