Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• She doesn't deserve that mess, toxic place, that is Curitiba... Fluminense is a better option

• Sisko

Make a thread, this is actually a good topic to talk about as it affects everyone around the world.

We've opened up a thread for anyone who wished to continue this conversation there.

Politics and social issues

• Stysiak might leave Scandicci next year.

Her manager said she received great offers from Russia and Turkey but didn't sign anything yet.

https://www.przegladsportowy.p…ganci-kusza-polke/wxfz8qq

Probably Lokomotiv Kalinigrad, because Moscow has Goncharova and Fabris signed 2years contract for Kazan.

And from Turkey it could be Fener, if Vargas is gone be an OH. Or it could be Eczacibasi if Boskovic really wants to come in Italy as She said, but I do believe in this situation Ecz would do anything to sign Egonu. Rest of the clubs can't offer more than Scandicci, maybe Gala.

• Probably Lokomotiv Kalinigrad, because Moscow has Goncharova and Fabris signed 2years contract for Kazan.

And from Turkey it could be Fener, if Vargas is gone be an OH. Or it could be Eczacibasi if Boskovic really wants to come in Italy as She said, but I do believe in this situation Ecz would do anything to sign Egonu. Rest of the clubs can't offer more than Scandicci, maybe Gala.

I don’t think Boskovic will play in Italy, she would take an insane pay cut to play there. I could see her doing a couple of years in Asia.

• Well, it seems pretty sure Boskovic won't move from Eczacibasi for a few years. Vakifbank has Haak. Fenerbahce may keep Vargas. So I think it may be THY, since Ebrar's loan expires at the end of the season.

• I don’t think Boskovic will play in Italy, she would take an insane pay cut to play there. I could see her doing a couple of years in Asia.

Monza offer to Egonu 700k€ and She signd with Conegliano 500k last season.

And Boskovic talked about that Monza already wanted to sign her but She said that She has contract with Eczacibasi few more years and that She is gone thinking about it when it times comes.

Plus She said many times that She really want to play in Italy, especially because of fans and full venues.

• There were rumours THY wanted to sign Stysiak. They do have money..

If I'm not wrong those rumors were only based on the fact she followed the team on instagram, but that doesn't say a lot considering she follows all the main clubs in Turkey/Russia, but I agree it's the most likely team to be interested in her, I don't see the other top teams changing opposites. I still think it's quite likely for her to stay one more year in Scandicci though, she seems to like playing there

• In the future, don't speculate about possible transfers based on the coulda shoulda woulda of the past, especially of the variety you couldn't possibly even begin to prove.

• In the future, don't speculate about possible transfers based on the coulda shoulda woulda of the past, especially of the variety you couldn't possibly even begin to prove.

And you still didn't delete post where person offended me really bad one. And you deleted my post, because you want to. Don't like me, not objective from adim at all.

What know you are gone do know? Warm me, but same rulls are not for the everyone.

Just because you literally don't like me.

• And you still didn't delete post where person offended me really bad one. And you deleted my post, because you want to. Don't like me, not objective from adim at all.

What know you are gone do know? Warm me, but same rulls are not for the everyone.

Just because you literally don't like me.

I usually disagree with him but he is right about it.

• And you still didn't delete post where person offended me really bad one.

If you are talking about the incident from a week ago, the poster in question was warned privately (and btw, a warning, even a private one, is a more serious measure than just your post being deleted).

And if you don't stop with this Trumpian rhetoric about how I'm biased against you (since I already warned you about this, consider this your last warning), it'll be a 1-week ban.