Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Piacenza with Meijners, Bosetti and Van Hecke vs Yammamay with baby Wołosz, Slöetjes and Ortolani on lvftv :lol:

• Adams is nowhere near Geerties in terms of reception. She is much better in attack than in reception and I'm not even sure if she's much stronger than Sylla in reception...

IMHO Adams is one of the best all around players from Bundesliga. She's good at passing, not as good as Geerties, but still good. And don't forget she'll play with Molten next season, so it will be easier for her.

• I like Adams a lot, but she's a limited player and she's not that young anymore. In system she is great and really spectacular, but out of system she also makes a lot of mistakes because she often takes too much risk. And she really struggled when opponents chose to target her with serves several times.

• Watching interview on youtube, LVF.TV and I can't believe how much Valentina Diouf become beautiful. :white:

• I really don't understand why Annick Meijers will probably stay in Chieri...

She had very limited time on court last year and I don't think it will be otherwise next season if Frantti, Perinelli and Villani will be the other outside hitters. She should go to a mid-level team in Germany and play full-time to improve!:S

• Scandicci, Monza and Cuneo are wanting Katerina Zakhaiou (MB, CYP). The last three years she played on Olympiakos.

If She want to play in starting six She will choose Cuneo :whistle:

• Scandicci, Monza and Cuneo are wanting Katerina Zakhaiou (MB, CYP). The last three years she played on Olympiakos.

And she did well? How good she is? Do you think she is ready for this next step?

• And she did well? How good she is? Do you think she is ready for this next step?

I have read that she was the main reason that Cyrpus U19/20 had won in the past against Greece who had Vasilantonaki/Strantzali.

She came to Greece when she was 18 y.o.. She had the most blocks and after that season she transfered to Olympiakos.

She lost one year due to an injury. Last season she had the most blocks in challenge cup + greek league and very good stats in attack.

On the other hand Zakhaiou hasnt played against strong opponents so far. I was curious to see what she was able to do against teams from Turkey, France in the final matches of challenge cup. Considering that Cyprus NT faces very weak opponents, i think that she should try to play in a better league.

Imo she is much better prospect than Papafotiou when she left Greece.

• So it is offical ?

Conegliano, Busto and Novara in CL.

Scandicci in CEV CUP

Monza in Cev Challenge Cup.

I hope Conegliano and Novara are gone get Wild Card for WCCH. Especially Conegliano, they could give them for free slot.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…re-delle-coppe-femminili/

• I think Annick Meijers indeed will stay in in Chieri. This article says she signed a contract for two years. The plan was the first year she would work on her development and the second year she should have more playing time on court.

https://www.ad.nl/gouda/volley…ing-naar-italie~a9ee4ce5/

• It would be a wise decision. 12 teams are enough. And level would be higher in both leagues.

12 if also Bergamo doesn't make it...but we don't know anything about them yet. I'm still hopeful, Bergamo is a piece of history for female volleyball in Europe..they can't disappear like this:(

• 12 if also Bergamo doesn't make it...but we don't know anything about them yet. I'm still hopeful, Bergamo is a piece of history for female volleyball in Europe..they can't disappear like this:(

Caserta could be out also. Especially if Fabris doesn't make it in the next Lega presidential election :rolll:.

• Who woulg sing with Caserta? Turco made it very clear about his bad relationship with managers, like it was their fault everything that happened to his club. :gone: