Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Ufff I can't wait to watch match between Scandicci and Monza :drink:

• And the 1set goes to Firenze, I like their new jerseys btw. And Enweonwu’s hair :cheesy:

• half of the balls or plus frol cambinto belien are horrible

They don't have good conexion

• This new generation of Italian girls is amazing. Enweonwu is playing great !

So many ties matches, Seria A is gone be so great this year :box:

• Any news about Gray, when she will come in Busto Arsizio.

• Zanette really wants to become full time starter even over Smarzek. She is playing great !

Cambi is not playing bad at all !

• Zanette really wants to become full time starter even over Smarzek. She is playing great !

Cambi is not playing bad at all !

I think her connection with middles could be ALOT better

• Bisonte libero is so fun to watch

• if firenze lose is bcs of cambi

What an horrible performance

She waste her hitters

• I’m sorry but this Bisonte team is really stealing my heart. The defense and the energy they play with is inspiring! Go young team!!

• Unfortunately I was only able to watch the fifth set of Novara against Firenze.

Either Firenze is playing better than expected or Novara isn't playing as good as I thought they would.

I think it is mainly the first, because the stats of Novara don't look so bad. Only the middles weren't that dominant, but don't know if that was their fault or from Hancock? Britt Herbots played much better than last match! Also someone said Zanette wasn't a good back-up for Smarzek, but she is pretty solid so far!

For Firenze their biggest problem is their reception. Van Gestel should stabilize the reception, but she isn't up for the job yet. Next to that I think Cambi a lot of times makes the wrong decision... Either way, they showed they are capable of challenging the top teams!

• Today really interesting match between Scandicci and Monza. Everything is open and I do believe We are gone watch tie break. :box:

STREAM:

• I hope Magda don't make a lot of many error.

• Today really interesting match between Scandicci and Monza. Everything is open and I do believe We are gone watch tie break. :box:

If Scandicci is going to play on the same level as last weekend, I hope it will end after 3 short sets. That was painful to watch.