Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I don't get it why L.Bosetti is not starter !!

• I really love the match for now, it is really tie as I was expecting.

Stysiak is playing great, really strong.

Both setter are shaky but defence is very good on both side but they need to cover better tips.

• Monza and Scandicci are gone be really strong how season goes. Now both teams are missing key players. Malinov, L.Bosetti and Danesi are really good players.

I hope all 3 teams can challenge Conegliano this season and perform really good in CEV competitions.

• Monza line up is so strong.

• Pieterini looks quite absent, uninterested on the field, unreal for a girl who is only 20 years old, and has incredible talent, I just hope that this is just my wrong impression.

• Pieterini looks quite absent, uninterested on the field, unreal for a girl who is only 20 years old, and has incredible talent, I just hope that this is just my wrong impression.

You are right after She had pretty nice season I was expecting her upgrade but She is not even on that level... What I don't like about her that She don't have fire in her eye.

• Stysiak so tried.

• Scandicci wasted so many chances in third,i hope they close at 4th

• Set 4 Scansicci is better than former set. I like Pieterini , Stysiak and Orthmann new generation good player in future.

• ITALIAN SUPERCUP (Quarterfinals)

SCANDICCI - MONZA 3-1

Stysiak 28, Pietrini 13, Lubian 13 / Van Hecke 18, Orthmann 17, Squarcini 12

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744300

BUSTO ARSIZIO - CHIERI 3-1

Mingardi 18, Gennari 17, Escamilla 15 / Villani 21, Perinelli 14, Laak 10

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744301

NOVARA - FIRENZE 3-2

Herbots 19, Zanette 19, C.Bosetti 18 / Enweonwu 25, Guerra 17, Belien 11

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744302

• What I don't like about her that She don't have fire in her eye.

I think it's about mentality and her character. Magda Stysiak said in one interview she had good relationships with all girls from Scandicci except Pietrini. Looks like the communication with her isn't the best. In addition, Elena doesn't speak english at all.

• Now it is time for Conegliano show :box:

Still no info about Kim Hill, why is taking so long for her to come ?? But even without her I do believe Conegliano we will be amazing, but reception is gone be shaky...

• I think it's about mentality and her character. Magda Stysiak said in one interview she had good relationships with all girls from Scandicci except Pietrini. Looks like the communication with her isn't the best. In addition, Elena doesn't speak english at all.

Yeah, also Pietrini said in an interview she basically has no relationship with all the foreigners that don't speak italian, cause she doesn't speak english and apparently has no will to learn it. Other than that, the few times I saw her live she does give off (and I mean this in the best way possible) a "bitchy" vibe. I really like her, and I don't think it's something she does intentionally, but she needs to work a bit on the attitude department.

• Scandicci has a really young team with good potential.

A couple of years ago Lucia Bosetti, meijners and Van Heck were enough to win the tittle. Nowadays Italian teams are way better.

Italian work at yound and Junior level has been putting a lot of good prospects who are feeding pretty well the clubs.

• Yeah, also Pietrini said in an interview she basically has no relationship with all the foreigners that don't speak italian, cause she doesn't speak english and apparently has no will to learn it. Other than that, the few times I saw her live she does give off (and I mean this in the best way possible) a "bitchy" vibe. I really like her, and I don't think it's something she does intentionally, but she needs to work a bit on the attitude department.

Hope it won't influence her volleyball career in negative way because she has potential to be great player.

• Monza has an excdlent team like last year

and they play good but its something it doesn't work

I hope they can be at top 4 is an obligation

• Yeah, also Pietrini said in an interview she basically has no relationship with all the foreigners that don't speak italian, cause she doesn't speak english and apparently has no will to learn it. Other than that, the few times I saw her live she does give off (and I mean this in the best way possible) a "bitchy" vibe. I really like her, and I don't think it's something she does intentionally, but she needs to work a bit on the attitude department.

Yup. There is indeed some attitude in there. If only she is as good as Piccinini was, maybe I can look past the attitude :lol: