Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• A couple of years ago Lucia Bosetti, meijners and Van Heck were enough to win the tittle. Nowadays Italian teams are way better.

Well, a few years ago (2012-14) Lucia Bosetti was one of the best OH in the world. She had great jumping skills which made her a scoring machine, besides being an excellent passer/defensive player. Then she had that knee injury in 2014 and she became basically a "second libero".

Meijners too was at her peak during those years, I remember she was almost unstoppable in attack.

As for Van Hecke, I agree she has never been a spectacular OPP but she has always done her good job wherever she played.

Overall I think nowadays only Conegliano is better than that Piacenza team. The rest of the league is kinda similar to that period.

• To me the difference looked like, one team went to market and bought Nutella, pasta and soy sauce, great ingredients which makes terrible meal when blended, while Conegliano every year going to market, adding a new perfect ingredient to excel their meal. In that sense I think Conegliano and Vakifbank are probably the best two, making small but great additions to their teams depending on what they need, while rest just try to blend whatever they find.

• Now it is time for Conegliano show :box:

Still no info about Kim Hill, why is taking so long for her to come ?? But even without her I do believe Conegliano we will be amazing, but reception is gone be shaky...

Kimberly Hill seem to come back only in October because renewing her contract with Conegliano, they find an agreement to meet the player's needs so it seems to be agreed this absence

• Novara has so many foreigners... If Smarzek starts playing Haileigh Washington will also be sent to the bench?

Seems like Daalderop will be bench player all season and can only come in to replace Herbots.

can’t you play with 4 in Italian league?

they will have the right number?

• Novara has so many foreigners... If Smarzek starts playing Haileigh Washington will also be sent to the bench?

Seems like Daalderop will be bench player all season and can only come in to replace Herbots.

Actually when Smarzek will start to play Novara will have 4 foreinger (Hancock, Smarzek, Herbots, Washington) in their starting six, and that is exactly the limit in Seria A.

• Anyone knows if the streaming on Raiplay is geoblocked? :/

I will try to find it and post it here :)

• To bad, She is very good setter and for teams as Busto She is the key player :/

• Insane.

I mean it looks great, but is it over the top? Yes :lol:

How much open air can affect the ball ??

• I miss Foro Italico Tennis Center Court.

• LVF Facebook page will stream the semifinals without geoblock :obey::heart:

Do you know if LVFT will stream on You Tube?