Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Adams fits conegliano very well. Her attack form and placement is almost similar with hill. But her serve is very poor. She commited 3 errors out of her 4 services.

Serve seems to be her great Achille's heel, if she improves in that aspect of the game she could become a complete player.

• My Queen got MVP after so many hard injuries She is finally getting what She deserves :heart:

Brava Folie, their is no many MB who won MVP award.

• DEGENNARO just set robin on the slide of the century.

I may get a lot of heat for this, but I think she is the best libero to play the women’s game.

The fact that she has spectacular moves doesn't make her best libero ever in history. To me, Yuko Sano and Cardullo, or even Castillo come before her

• Brava Sylla. She is doing amazing job at reception. Reciving 80% of the serve and still not crucing and She still has amazing stats with 56% of perf. reception

• ITALIAN SUPERCUP (Final)

IMOCO VOLLEY CONEGLIANO - UNET E-WORK BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-0

(25-16, 25-15, 25-15)

Adams 12, Egonu 12, Folie 10, De Kruijf 9, Sylla 9, Gicquel 2, Wolosz 1 / Mingardi 9, Gennari 6, Olivotto 4, Stevanovic 2, Bonelli 1, Herrera 1, Bulovic 1

MVP: Raphaela Folie

Stats: https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744485

• Is this even fun to watch after all? The best league of the world (?!) but number 2 can't even get more than 16 points in a set :S

• Is this even fun to watch after all? The best league of the world (?!) but number 2 can't even get more than 16 points in a set :S

Yes

it's only that 1st is very far from other teams

That happened in turkey also

But it doesn't mean its bot the best league,even the last placed team can play good and give such a fight

That doesn't happen in turkish and brazilian often that this season are much weaker

• Is it actually possible to not love the way Conegliano plays?

They are amazing and they can win even with their eyes closed, but sometimes a little bit of competition is nice... It is not their fault tho, they are a well-oiled machine that performs at highest level all the time and they worked a lot to reach this level, but it's kinda boring to see their game, the only question being how quickly they will win :S

• Adams is the new Bartsch. Making waves later in their careers. She's lucky to be part of the best club team in the world and at the same time adapting to its game. Such a boost of self confidence.

I don't think Hill will get that spot back if she continues to play like this (minus her serve). If this happens, Hill's spot in USNT is in danger.

• I think people underestimate Santarelli’s loyalty. Kim Hill will start. Adams will serve on the same role Gertiees did, with probably more opportunities.

• Yeah Adams reminds me at Bartsch.

She had show two great performance and She can only be even better. Her life is easier with amazing MB duo, Wolosz and Egonu. She doesn't have pressure on her shoulders.

I guess Adams and Hill are going to be starters, but Santarelli will rotate a lot, but at least He find a great replacement for Hill in next seasons.

With Adams and Hill Wolosz has one more option in attack from the zone 6 because Sylla is terrible from that position, and Wolosz loves to set in back row.

EDIT: Conegliano is now at 22 victories in the row and at 39/38 from the last season. :)

• Adams is the new Bartsch. Making waves later in their careers. She's lucky to be part of the best club team in the world and at the same time adapting to its game. Such a boost of self confidence.

I don't think Hill will get that spot back if she continues to play like this (minus her serve). If this happens, Hill's spot in USNT is in danger.

I don't think so.

• I think people underestimate Santarelli’s loyalty. Kim Hill will start. Adams will serve on the same role Gertiees did, with probably more opportunities.

Adams is a completely different player than Geerties. Geerties was like a 2nd libero plus good server, but her attack was nowhere up to Conegliano's level, while Adams mainly is an offensive weapon with okayish backrow skills.

Not entirely an accurate comparison. And still too early to tell. Bartsch was also ~25 when she started "making waves" and Adams is what, 29?