Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Kim and Karch have always had a weird relationship. On paper she's our best OH, but she's fourth choice for Karch. Her best performances haven't come for/with the NT.

Plummer won't be there in 2021. I meant after. The future of the NT has JT on the left and Plummer on the right.

I agree! She is one of the best and only allround outside hitters in the world, but in team USA she doesn't perform at her best. She is the big weakness in reception in team USA, where she is a stable receiver during the club season. She even covered Zhu in reception in Vakifbank when Zhu's reception wasn't that good back than. Also in attack her performance increased after Glass retired. Hope she can build a good connection with Poulter, because she can play fast to position 4.

Anyway, I think USA shouldn't complain about their outside hitters, because with Hill, Robinson, Bartsch and Larson you have the best group of outside hitters of all national teams!:lol:

• Kim and Karch have always had a weird relationship. On paper she's our best OH, but she's fourth choice for Karch. Her best performances haven't come for/with the NT.

Plummer won't be there in 2021. I meant after. The future of the NT has JT on the left and Plummer on the right.

WCCH was her best performamce on my eyes.

i think the opposite. She has been made more impact on NT than in Clubs.

• I don’t think Karch would give up on Hill easily. As for Adams, it is too late for Tokyo 2020. It would be a real gamble to include someone that inexperienced. Maybe next cycle. Larson, Kelsey, Bartch and Hill are locked. As for other positions, we will see. Lowe shouldn’t be there but Karch loves her and that is enough for him to include her.

• No ofense to anyone, and i know that even i participate with few comments in this conversation about USA NT, but this is actually Italian Seria A topic, and if once the story was related to the topic now that is surely not the case.

• No ofense to anyone, and i know that even i participate with few comments in this conversation about USA NT, but this is actually Italian Seria A topic, and if once the story was related to the topic now that is surely not the case.

Hah...amen to that! I came over from VolleyTalk to escape threads deteriorating and devolving from not much college action...coming here for Serie A1 chats;

Could have sworn that I'd entered the USWNT thread instead!:lol:

Actually this is SeriE A(1) topic, not "Seria A".

"Seria" in Italian only means "serious" referred to a female person.

Serie. Serie. Serie. (which is also the female plural of "serious"..)

Please.

Thank you

• I don't mind a bit of off-topic discussions so long as it's not about hateful discussions and doesn't take more than 10 pages. The topic about Adams was already there and people are just being spontaneous. And since she's brought up, people who have opinions about her took it as an opportunity to comment. After all, this is a discussion board where conversations can be free-flowing so I think there's no need to be too police-y against these kind of discussions (again, as long comments are not about hateful discussions).

• Congrats to her!

Hope Casalmaggiore can sign a replacement for her, because I believe Bonciani isn't good enough as the starting setter!

Looking at the national market, I think there is Dalia who's free after Caserta closing. Better than Bonciani as starter.

• good to see that meijners is alrrady good for play a whole match

And frantti and alhassan are already playing in Chieri

Friendly game

Saugella Monza: Orro 1, Meijners 16, Danesi 2, Van Hecke 10, Orthmann 9, Heyrman 9; Parrocchiale (L). Carraro 1, Squarcini 10, Begic 8, Obossa 3, Davyskiba 3, Negretti (L). All. Gaspari

Reale Mutua Fenera Chieri: Perinelli 6, Zambelli 3, Bosio 1, Villani 9, Mazzaro 4, Grobelna 7; De Bortoli (L). Alhassan 6, Frantti 8, Gibertini (L), Laak 5, Meijers 2. All. Bregoli

Durata set: 23′, 22′, 22′, 25′; Tot: 1h32′

• Great to see Squarcini doing a nice job! I hope she can find some more space this year, not only for serve.

• Are spectators allowed in serie a games yet? I'm in italy this week, it would be nice to watch a game finally 😍

• Are spectators allowed in serie a games yet? I'm in italy this week, it would be nice to watch a game finally 😍

Just men supercup. You can go in Trento and buy ticket for Trento - Lube Sunday 6pm. There are only 1000 ticket. Tickets will be sold on Sunday morning 9-12

Also Perugia - Modena.

• Just men supercup. You can go in Trento and buy ticket for Trento - Lube Sunday 6pm. There are only 1000 ticket. Tickets will be sold on Sunday morning 9-12

Also Perugia - Modena.

im in Milan now. I was hoping to watch a league match of milan here. Anyways Thanks for the answer leox!

• I would like that bisonte can't get newcombe or rabadzhieva now they are free

As long as I saw,lazic and van gestel has no level to play against strong teams,in this friendly match they score less than cambi who is the setter,i know is only a friendly match but IMO they're gonna be the weakness of firenze

IL BISONTE FIRENZE: Enweonwu 3, Vittorini ne, Cambi 8, Lazic 6, Van Gestel 4, Alberti 5, Panetoni (L2), Hashimoto, Beliën 19, Guerra 7, Kone 2, Nwakalor 15, Acciarri ne, Venturi (L1). All. Mencarelli.

ACQUA & SAPONE ROMA: Adelusi 29, Bucci (L2), Purashaj, Spirito (L1), Guiducci, Consoli 4, Papa 6, Giugovaz, Arciprete 10, Cogliandro 4, Rebora 5, Diop 8. All. Cristofani.

• I would like that bisonte can't get newcombe or rabadzhieva now they are free

As long as I saw,lazic and van gestel has no level to play against strong teams,in this friendly match they score less than cambi who is the setter,i know is only a friendly match but IMO they're gonna be the weakness of firenze

IL BISONTE FIRENZE: Enweonwu 3, Vittorini ne, Cambi 8, Lazic 6, Van Gestel 4, Alberti 5, Panetoni (L2), Hashimoto, Beliën 19, Guerra 7, Kone 2, Nwakalor 15, Acciarri ne, Venturi (L1). All. Mencarelli.

ACQUA & SAPONE ROMA: Adelusi 29, Bucci (L2), Purashaj, Spirito (L1), Guiducci, Consoli 4, Papa 6, Giugovaz, Arciprete 10, Cogliandro 4, Rebora 5, 8. All. Cristofani.

Just friendly match but Roma is really strong this year after the partnership with volleyrò.(Adelusi,Biop,Consoli, Guiducci) Adelusi 2003 is a beast :cheesy:..