Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Oh Egonu what can't you do ??

Sylla is still not in good shape with her attack. If She doesn't get perfect set hard that She can't score. If She can improve her shape She will be bench player very soon when Hill comes back...

• Yes but it needs to improve a lot

I don't know if someone has the same problems as me

I can't register the password at my mobile phone and in fact i needed to create a new acount because the old i have and i suscribed for 12 months isn't working (i wait for an answer)

Also if i quit watching i need to rewrite my id and password

Also today the quality of sound and stream is very awful

Agree especially if they are planning to charge us in the future..

• i hope imoco keep this way

The 1st set was awful but this finally they show their power

I'm sorry by folie but fahr isn't dissapointing

• i hope imoco keep this way

The 1st set was awful but this finally they show their power

I'm sorry by folie but fahr isn't dissapointing

Really awful ? Hard word. No they just didn't play perfect and Pomi player really good in first set.

But now they are like storm in second set :gone:

• Vasileva is playing great !!!!

And She is hot as HELL.

• Seeing how great is Rosamaria playing, I don't get it why She is not with NT ??

• I can't even find the words for Egonu. She is playing the best volleyball I have seen. She is scoring everything, from everywhere with such a strong attack and amazing jumping skills :obey:

• Agree especially if they are planning to charge us in the future..

Not future

Today is free

Next week-end is pay per view

I hope an answer about my last suscribtion a year ago

And they should consider some offers for users like me that pay but for covid they couldn't provide the games they offered

• Seeing how great is Rosamaria playing, I don't get it why She is not with NT ??

She was until 2018

Then in 2019 she asked Ze to don't call her because she needed time for her and personal things

• cuneo beat firenze 3-1 😉

Yes I saw

Cuneo play superb

But for me the responsable for victory is Cambi

I think a junior or youth setter can play better than her

I hate mencarelli cause he didn't change her

I never saw a setter drop her level.so fast like this,bad connection with all players and bad choices

I don't think the backup setter can be worse than her

• Actually this is just a rumour [that she was struggling mentally]... But I think she wasn't invited because she barely played during the season.

But in fact it was true idk the part of mental but that she declined NT call like many other players last year

• i can't believe scandicci is loosing against bergamo that is by far one of the weakest teams this season

Byt luketic is a great player

• #iosonobergamo <3<3

Bergamo the irony. Combination of me and Shame aka QueenPicci. Croatia-Italy-Puerto Rico :*