Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• LVF TV it's quite disastrous, and they want to make it pay per view!!! If they don't improve the quality of streaming I don't know how many people would pay to view this shame.

• I thought barbolini could help scandicci be a big team

But it seems the team is like that

Waste opportunities,fight to defeat weak teams and like to play 5 sets unnecesarily

What a shame

• Someone is watching Trento- Brescia?Really unexpected the result..

For someones maybe but not for me

I always believed in trento even when other tought they didn't deserve to play in A1

Melli,d'odorico and piani are too good for A2 but the rest isn't too bad

I see this team better than perugia and close to brescia and bergamo

• in other news that you would like from A2

Victory of club italy 3-1 vs montale

23 points from frosini and 21 from gardini

These 2 are incredible

Acqua e sapone wins 3 a 1

Anna adelusi make 19 points

And sassuolo wins 3-2

And I wrote about this girl,she was promoted this year from young team and she made 31 POINTS,she's italian russian and only 17 YEARS OLD

Now she's a starter and playing awesome

• For someones maybe but not for me

I always believed in trento even when other tought they didn't deserve to play in A1

Melli,d'odorico and piani are too good for A2 but the rest isn't too bad

I see this team better than perugia and close to brescia and bergamo

I tried to see Roma but it was unavailable on LVFTV. Sassuolo was under 2-0.. I really hope Antropova get italian citizenship.. Club italia is full of prospects.. I will follow more A2 than A1 this year..

• Talking about A2, I honestly don't like how they divided the league, west group has all the best teams imo

• I tried to see Roma but it was unavailable on LVFTV. Sassuolo was under 2-0.. I really hope Antropova get italian citizenship.. Club italia is full of prospects.. I will follow more A2 than A1 this year..

Antropova is playing as italian (there's an OH from Argentina in Sassuolo), so she already has "sport" citizenship, did she ever play for Russia?

• 1st round

CONEGLIANO - CASALMAGGIORE 3-1

Egonu 25, Adams 18, Fahr 14 / Rosamaria 20, Vasileva 11, Stufi 5

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744112

MONZA - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-1

Van Hecke 20, Heyrman 17, Orthmann 17 / Mingardi 23, Gennari 16, Stevanovic 9

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744113

BERGAMO - SCANDICCI 2-3

Luketic 18, Loda 14, Moretto 11 / Stysiak 33, Lubian 13, Courtney 11

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744114

FIRENZE - CUNEO 1-3

Enweonwu 26, Guerra 14, Belien 11 / Degradi 20, Strantzali 14, Zakchaiou 12

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744115

PERUGIA - CHIERI 0-3

Mlinar 9, Angeloni 9, Ortolani 6 / Villani 16, Grobelna 12, Perinelli 8

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744116

TRENTO - BRESCIA 3-0

Piani 15, D'Odorico 13, Melli 12 / Angelina 16, Decortes 14, Jasper 8

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744117

Rest: NOVARA

• I haven't seen the match but Fahr 87% :what:.

• Antropova is playing as italian (there's an OH from Argentina in Sassuolo), so she already has "sport" citizenship, did she ever play for Russia?

she was in list from russia in the u16 european championship in 2017 but idk if she plays

Also the argentinian is candela salinas,she plays in u20 wch with argentina last year

She's so good,In last year south american championship with his team Boca Juniors,she play amazing and his team almost won from Praia club,she was best scorer that match

Considering argentinian clubs aren't profesional

• Yes I know, but she can't play for NT.. If I remember right Jules said that she played some matches with Russian juniores team..

But if I'm not wrong if she's under italian federation, she's not elegible anymore for other national teams. Probably she changed it this year? If that's the case she would have to wait 2 years/get citizenship before being able to play for italian NT.

And also, while looking information about her I read that she's probably already hired by Scandicci, they need to stop hiring opposites, they already have also Diop, Adelusi and Ituma :rolll:

• But if I'm not wrong if she's under italian federation, she's not elegible anymore for other national teams. Probably she changed it this year? If that's the case she would have to wait 2 years/get citizenship before being able to play for italian NT.

And also, while looking information about her I read that she's probably already hired by Scandicci, they need to stop hiring opposites, they already have also Diop, Adelusi and Ituma :rolll:

I read she came in italy 2 years ago and searching for stats she didn't play games in that tournament with russia

She just participate in roster

IDK her situation but ig u20 wch is done,there we're gonna see cause she should definitely be called,if not ....

• But if I'm not wrong if she's under italian federation, she's not elegible anymore for other national teams. Probably she changed it this year? If that's the case she would have to wait 2 years/get citizenship before being able to play for italian NT.

It is a really a controversial issue in Italy, I also wrote to Sassuolo' instagram account about her eligibility in NT but I got no response.. As far as I know after the adulthood and 10 years in Italy you can get Italian citizenship.. But I am not sure at all..

• It is a really a controversial issue in Italy, I also wrote to Sassuolo' instagram account about her eligibility in NT but I got no response.. As far as I know after the adulthood and 10 years in Italy you can get Italian citizenship.. But I am not sure at all..

But with italian sport citizenship she can't play in NT ?

I guess who she guet the sport citizenship?

• It is a really a controversial issue in Italy, I also wrote to Sassuolo' instagram account about her eligibility in NT but I got no response.. As far as I know after the adulthood and 10 years in Italy you can get Italian citizenship.. But I am not sure at all..

The 10 years/adulthood thing it's only for people born in Italy, if I'm not wrong, it usually takes longer for people coming after, even though I believe in these cases she might have a "fast track" for sport merits but I'm not sure about it.

But with italian sport citizenship she can't play in NT ?

I guess who she guet the sport citizenship?

No, you also need actual citizenship. For instance Sorokaite always had sport citizenship but she became eligible for NT team only when she got italian citizenship when she was around 24/25