Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Trento won 3-1. Very well deserved! They played as team the whole time. I was very impressed by their setter Cumino. Shw was very consistent and set her whole team during the game.

Casalmaggiore played okay, although I think Bonciani was unable to make wise decisions in crucial moments. Rosamaria was great in the first three sets, but she was forgotten by Bonciani in the first half of the fourth set and got completely lost. I think SSS will be an upgrade for them!

First three sets?

She was awful at 1st

If i'm not wrong she only made 2 points

Because she was blocked or well defended and also she attacked out so many times

Today was one of her worst matchs

• Bonciani was not very creative. Very few sets to the middle. Her sets also lacked the height her hitter wants.Vasileva, Stufi, and Rosamaria had moments where they could not fully extend their arms to hit the ball since Bonciani was setting them too low.

• First three sets?

She was awful at 1st

If i'm not wrong she only made 2 points

Because she was blocked or well defended and also she attacked out so many times

Today was one of her worst matchs

I think it was 4 points and 2 errors. Even though, Rosa and Vasileva were tied as Pomi's best scorers in the first set too. I know she wasn't great in the whole match. I was just making a point that Rosa is a kind of player who needs to be well managed by the setter. She can't spend half a set without receiving good balls from Bonciani. Otherwise she will be completely off as we saw her in the fourth set.

But you're completely right about Trento's block and defense. They played really well in this regard!

• Onestly I don't know what to think.. This is the first match that I have seen.. But of course they are a well oiled team, basically the same team as last year.. I still believe that they will fight to avoid relagation..

IMO the team is really limited

Cumino is good and make shine mb that have medium level

But d'odorico and melli are so unstable,today was good but they make so many mistakes

I think they can avoid relegation and play for 9th place but nothing further

Today they have luck,lets see next games

• i think loveth omoruyi or populini would fit in trento

Instead or being bench in top teams and not playing

• Carli Lloyd made huge problem for Pomi. They are great team now and they are not playing bad, but their setters is terrible and She is destroying them.

• Carli Lloyd made huge problem for Pomi. They are great team now and they are not playing bad, but their setters is terrible and She is destroying them.

This isn't fair... It's not that she was thinking "well I will get pregnant on purpose to screw my team".. Many many players dream to be a mother and sometimes life just happens, you can't control everything... Casalmaggiore will have some problems, yes, sure, but "she is destroying them" is a little bit harsh

• This isn't fair... It's not that she was thinking "well I will get pregnant on purpose to screw my team".. Many many players dream to be a mother and sometimes life just happens, you can't control everything... Casalmaggiore will have some problems, yes, sure, but "she is destroying them" is a little bit harsh

Come on! in 2020 how come can someone become pregnant 'by mistake'? :what: I find it very unprofessional of Lloyd and this is very unfair to Pomi:down:

• This isn't fair... It's not that she was thinking "well I will get pregnant on purpose to screw my team".. Many many players dream to be a mother and sometimes life just happens, you can't control everything... Casalmaggiore will have some problems, yes, sure, but "she is destroying them" is a little bit harsh

It's psychopathic if you ask me.

• Lock downs and quarantines makes some people horny especially if you're with your other half majority of the time and they can't find anything else to do. I know a few people who had surprise pregnancies throughout this pandemic.

Wish all the pregnant mothers during this time good health. :heart:

• Here we go again and not surprisingly with the same people. 🙄

And same person is doing ad hominem again