Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Ad hominem on what? You bring this upon yourself by being a jackass.

Not all people are willing to tolerate your stupidity in this forum. Your Turkish friends may, but not all of us.

I've reported your characterless comment.

• Mapuan disagreement is to be expected but nobody comes here to be insulted. If you want to tell serdar why you think he’s wrong then do that, but resorting to name-calling isn’t going to change his mind and will only result in making the atmosphere here more negative. Please keep disagreements civil and don’t use insults in future.

• Mapuan disagreement is to be expected but nobody comes here to be insulted. If you want to tell serdar why you think he’s wrong then do that, but resorting to name-calling isn’t going to change his mind and will only result in making the atmosphere here more negative. Please keep disagreements civil and don’t use insults in future.

I agree.

I better not engage with his likes again.

• Where did you got this info?

The news confirming her in Pomi was posted earlier today: https://www.volleyball.it/casa…regia-resta-statunitense/

She arrived on friday and the day after (yesterday) she decided to leave. The reason is unknown. Local newspapers just say it was not the club's decision, but it was her personal choice to leave.

• Come on! in 2020 how come can someone become pregnant 'by mistake'? :what: I find it very unprofessional of Lloyd and this is very unfair to Pomi:down:

I will add only one thing about this and I' done.

This is the second time that She left them. Last season only thing what they should do is to sign contract after They have made deal about everything, it was almost official. Only missing thing is her signature.

In the last moment when almost all transfer were done when You didn't have many good setter free She left them and She signed with Eczacibasi. This is not the same situation at all. But this is the second time that they have huge problem with finding free setter when their is no quality setter in the market, after C. Lloyd left them.

There is no way that Pomi should make any further contract with her in future.

• If I understand good, Folie already had smaller operation and She is coming back in October ??

And Hill is coming in October from the USA ?

It looks like Poulter is ready to come back, finally :)

• My God Wolosz, one arm set for Egonu. Amazing to watch.

And Bonelli is playing really good especially her sets for MB.

Busto overall is playing great, challenging Conegliano and We can watch really fun match with great level of volleyball.

• good game from imoco but it seems they use 1st set to warm up

I hope see they smashing busto

And today if savino lost 1 set,they re done

• The best match from Sylla in the loooong time !!!

Great match ! I have big big hopes for Busto afterall !

• And 24th victory in the row for Conegliano...

Very good match even though it had finished only in 3sets. Busto played really good volleyball it had really high level with interesting rallys. Conegliano punish every Busto mistake and that is why they won it in just 3sets. You need to play perfect to beat them.

Folie is missing, Fahr is playing great but Folie has way more impact. She makes a lot of easier for her team with her fast approach and fast swing but I already can tell that her and Lubian are going be great MB duo. One of the best MBs in the future next to Zehra.

• Today Conegliano wasn't dominant, Busto played really well and with a bit of luck they could win at least one set...bad day for Adams, she wasn't as good as in other matches...Egonu made the difference today.

• And 24th victory in the row for Conegliano...

Very good match even though it had finished only in 3sets. Busto played really good volleyball it had really high level with interesting rallys. Conegliano punish every Busto mistake and that is why they won it in just 3sets. You need to play perfect to beat them.

Folie is missing, Fahr is playing great but Folie has way more impact. She makes a lot of easier for her team with her fast approach and fast swing but I already can tell that her and Lubian are going be great MB duo. One of the best MBs in the future next to Zehra.

How many games would it be if they didn't lose to perugia?

• How many games would it be if they didn't lose to perugia?

Around 40, 42 something like that... and if there was no pandemic they could break some records :whistle:

• Is Nicoletti injured? Or Decortes is playing by choice of the coach?

She's injured

In other game what a thrilling 2nd set in monza-cuneo

Cuneo was ahead 18-12 but then begic in fire

they go till 29-27 i think

Orro was the one to blame,i ball to the back up player and i serve mistake,also not playing with middles

Cuneo 2-0

• Luketić :white:

She is playing so good, I'm so surprised by her performance .