Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Novara just can't stop Luketić, She is scoring like machine !!!

• Pietrini with the libero jersey, I hope her injury is not too serious

Once again Bosetti as recieving OPP and Stysiak as OH

And is it working? I really like this kind of approach

• Great victory from Cuneo! Monza seems to be mentally fragile, they didn't handle tough sets

Another that is not consistent

And scandicci is messy

Even without pietrini losing to the worst team this season

• firenze won 3-2

Keep saying that cambi is weakest member team with the 2nd oh

This team can do so much better but glad for them

• Firenze really miss an OH like Foecke. Btw how the hell Nwakalor scored 29 point and she hasn't played the first two sets.. Lega sites reports 0 error for her :what:.

Foecke didn't do well last season

She was too incosistent and i tought she gonna be great like plummer,considering she did the same or better than her in NCAA

But don't but this season definitely be better than lazic or van gestel

• Foecke didn't do well last season

She was too incosistent and i tought she gonna be great like plummer,considering she did the same or better than her in NCAA

But don't but this season definitely be better than lazic or van gestel

True but she has great potential, I believe she'll be a plus for Firenze right now. But she decided in the very last minute and put firenze in trouble, I'm happy they got 2 points but I can't stand Mencarelli... He should limit to train juniores..

• Firenze really miss an OH like Foecke. Btw how the hell Nwakalor scored 29 point and she hasn't played the first two sets.. Lega sites reports 0 error for her :what:.

She played really good! She scored almost every ball she got, so it could be right she didn't make any error. Something I'm not used to by her:lol:

firenze won 3-2

Keep saying that cambi is weakest member team with the 2nd oh

This team can do so much better but glad for them

Yes Cambi only knows how to set the opposite...

Van Gestel and Lazic are not the most stable outside hitters, Guerra is doing an okay job. Jasper positively surprised me! She did a decent job for Brescia in defense and also in offense she scored her points. I believe she could be more usefull than both van Gestel and Lazic for Firenze.

• also omoruyi be great in firenze instesd of this 2 oh that are a flop

• meanwhile in A2

Adelusi was best sxorer on vixtory of his team with 22 points

Antropova shines again and best scorer of this league,today was 28

Emma cagnin good with 17 points

I see some former under age nt member shining like pamio,joly,tanase....sorry they're so short

• Adelusi is playing like Opp and Diop on the bench. She played OH in Club Italia.. Italy has too many promising Opp but that role will be locked for a very long time.. I'd like to see more promising OHs.. Graziani and L. Nwakalor will shine soon..

• Adelusi is playing like Opp and Diop on the bench. She played OH in Club Italia.. Italy has too many promising Opp but that role will be locked for a very long time.. I'd like to see more promising OHs.. Graziani and L. Nwakalor will shine soon..

Linda was best scorer of his team in defeat if club italia

Then gardini and frosini

• Such a shame Drewniok decided to be wasted on the bench behind Stysiak:(

She could have been a useful starting opposite for many teams...

• Savino won

The schedule was perfect for savino,2 easy victories and 6 points,instead they struggled a lot with weak teams

If they keep this way...maybe don't arrive to g4 at the end of regular season