Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Raphaela Folie already started to lift weights so the best MB in Seria A is coming back very soon :heart:

Lega Volley posted her MVP performance from SuperCup final.

• Hill will be back in Italy this thursday

I hope to folie come back soon and see all imoco squad finally complete

• I really don't know why Sylvia Nwakalor doesn't become an OH.

She can jump high as Egonu, She is "smaller" She can move faster She just needs to train harder. Look at Sylla, Hande etc. Sylla was disaster reciver but now She become really good one. She is not Jordan Larson but you know what I mean.

As OPP She will not shine in NT when Egonu is the same age as her. Isn't your goal to impact in bigger stage especially when you know that Italy from now on will fight for big things...

She was flying in the last match :super:

• Maybe its reason I don't like her

That or she's not NT material

Because she had so many chances and even in Montreux or VNL she couldn't play as in italian league

She did sometimes as OH but she needs to work a lot of receive

Lets try

• Lega volley just posed her amazing performance.

In just one set. She scored 14 POINTS. Crazy :sos:

• How was Plummer last season? Did she do okay in Italian league?

She was okej. She had few great performance and some bad ones. In overall, okej debute performance :)

• She can be a dominant Opp if she choose to stick with it. Her height is a huge advantage.

She can but i think kiraly has a plan for both Thompson and Plummer. Larson and hill and maybe Mbh will leave NT after tokyo and there is a big chance for the starting spot. I think they will put plummer and Thompson as OH to replace hill and larson and cuttino as backup Opposite for drews. That is if plummer and Thompson works good in that position

• She can but i think kiraly has a plan for both Thompson and Plummer. Larson and hill and maybe Mbh will leave NT after tokyo and there is a big chance for the starting spot. I think they will put plummer and Thompson as OH to replace hill and larson and cuttino as backup Opposite for drews. That is if plummer and Thompson works good in that position

From her NCAA stint, Plummer is not the best receiver & her floor defense is a bit slow. However, she has the ability to kill the out-of-system balls almost every time. It will be interesting to see how she develop towards Paris 2024 - and if she sticks with indoor volleyball coz she might still be eyeing a sand career.

• From her NCAA stint, Plummer is not the best receiver & her floor defense is a bit slow. However, she has the ability to kill the out-of-system balls almost every time. It will be interesting to see how she develop towards Paris 2024 - and if she sticks with indoor volleyball coz she might still be eyeing a sand career.

-inb4 the "out of topic" police comes~

but I think Plummer would want to at least make it to Paris. I doubt that she'll get a nod for Tokyo and she has stated that it's her goal to be the next Kiraly in that she wants gold for indoor and beach. I see her future as OPP for the NT but if she manages to turn it around with her passing and defense, a Plummer-Thompson OH duo coupled with Drews could be a formidable pin trio for Paris, even WCh 2022.

• -inb4 the "out of topic" police comes~

but I think Plummer would want to at least make it to Paris. I doubt that she'll get a nod for Tokyo and she has stated that it's her goal to be the next Kiraly in that she wants gold for indoor and beach. I see her future as OPP for the NT but if she manages to turn it around with her passing and defense, a Plummer-Thompson OH duo coupled with Drews could be a formidable pin trio for Paris, even WCh 2022.

I agree with everything that you said including the put of topic police 😂😂😂 let’s stop this here and shall continue in Japan League hahaha