Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I think they simply want to win, not to make anything exciting lol

This year's lega will have a battle for the spot of vice champions and that's it.

And that spot is free open for every team. 90% of teams are playing really nice level of volleyball, but you have Conegliano who literally one of the best teams in history of volleyball with this squad.

25 victories in the row...

• I wish Casalmaggiore would jush their jerseys up a bit. Right now it looks like they're playing with their training uniforms.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Cuneo beat Monza, one of the strongest teams in Seria A and now they lost against Perugia first set. I just love Seria A:heart:

• wow

I am really sad about piani

She gave everything and they lost

I hate d'odorico,she messed all up

She takes too many blocks,out serve and weak attacks

She's the weakest,she was the cause that trentino lost this set cause they were ahead,is anyone in bench to replace her?

• Smarzek is playing strong in attack today!

Also Hancock distributes the ball well and involving all players. I don't understand why Daalderop doesn't get a single chance on court:( Bosetti doesn't contribute much anyway...

Chieri has somegood players, but don't play with their best possible line-up IMO. I want to see Mayer, because she could contribute more than Bosio. Both opposites aren't stable and deadly in attack. Next to that Alhassan isn't in great shape so far.

• Smarzek is playing strong in attack today!

Also Hancock distributes the ball well and involving all players. I don't understand why Daalderop doesn't get a single chance on court:( Bosetti doesn't contribute much anyway...

Chieri has somegood players, but don't play with their best possible line-up IMO. I want to see Mayer, because she could contribute more than Bosio. Both opposites aren't stable and deadly in attack. Next to that Alhassan isn't in great shape so far.

Sorry but I can't imagine Daalderop and Herbots OH duo. Reception :white:

I love them both, they are gone be lead OHs in future. But not as OH duo.

• what happened to cuneo today

Its funny how cuneo since came to A1 always do the same

Win to atrong rivals but with ones that are the same level or less,they struggles and lose

Today stranzali 1 point🤤

• Kim has a good Italian i didn't expect that

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…erde-sono-molto-contenta/

She is in Conegliano 4th year in the row plus She played in Novara one or two seasons ?? In total minimun 5years in Italy :whistle: