Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Honestly, the bubble system is the safest option.

Closed Circuit tournaments like Germany's Bundesliga is only ideal if the league is wealthy enough to protect every player or staff from moving out of the safe zones of their homes.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• 5 italian regions - Piemonte (Novara, Cuneo, Chieri), Lombardia (Monza, Busto Arsizio, Brescia, Casalmaggiore), Campania, Basilicata and Calabria - may close their borders in the next days: it means no one in and no one out from these places. According to the last news, Campiania and Lombardia may be the first ones living a new lockdown, because the situation there is already out of control. After sunday we'll know more.

Where did you hear about this regional borders closure? I haven't read about it anywhere... Italian government is considering several strict measures, maybe also a curfew, to be taken in the next days, but no regional borders closure for now (as far as I know).

• Tonight the higher quality of Novara was visible and too much to handle for Brescia.

Bosetti and Smarzek did what they wanted in attack. The serves were good and Brescia had problems in reception, so in attack they hadn't so many choices.

In the post-game interviews both Cate and Malwina said that they should improve their block defence system and that they want to do better. Next game will be against Scandicci, it could be a good way to test their level.

• Where did you hear about this regional borders closure? I haven't read about it anywhere... Italian government is considering several strict measures, maybe also a curfew, to be taken in the next days, but no regional borders closure for now (as far as I know).

I don't remember, maybe on Repubblica. It's about a week that there's this rumor.

You just need to write on Google "chiusura regioni" and there are tons of news.

• I don't remember, maybe on Repubblica. It's about a week that there's this rumor.

You just need to write on Google "chiusura regioni" and there are tons of news.

I read Repubblica and all main Italian newspapers every day but I never found any news about regional borders being closed... in my opinion it's not going to happen.

• I read Repubblica and all main Italian newspapers every day but I never found any news about regional borders being closed... in my opinion it's not going to happen.

I had to check on the chronology in order to find some news...

Source

Source

I have no time to check now, but it's all over the web. I heard something on the radio as well. They said Lombardia and Campania may be the first ones to close, followed by Piemonte, Basilicata and Calabria.

• Yesterday Novara showed their quality and How season go with great coach as they have they are gone be amazing !

Can't wait for CL performance :box:

• As far as I know they are going to play, but the three athletes that were found positive are of course still in quarantine. There are going to be some heavy absences :whistle:

• It is not known, no names were made. I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours

Why don't they say the names? I mean, it's not a state secret. On the men's side there was no problem to say the name of Michieletto and the other positive people coming back from the U20 ECH. We'll know the very same moment the girl will be on court. LVF and its nosenses. :lol:

Volleyball.it complained about this few days ago as well...

• Why don't they say the names? I mean, it's not a state secret. On the men's side there was no problem to say the name of Michieletto and the other positive people coming back from the U20 ECH. We'll know the very same moment the girl will be on court. LVF and its nosenses. :lol:

Volleyball.it complained about this few days ago as well...

Well, with the guys coming back from the U20ECH was different because it was always 1 or 2 players in each team, so it was obvious who were the positives, if it was a situation were someone was getting infected in a "regular" situation I'm sure men teams aswell wouldn't say who they were considering they barely even say when someone gets injured. I guess it's a privacy issue, also in other sports if I'm not wrong it is not the club saying directly who's positive but the single players making a post on social media or whatever about it.

• I had to check on the chronology in order to find some news...

Source

Source

I have no time to check now, but it's all over the web. I heard something on the radio as well. They said Lombardia and Campania may be the first ones to close, followed by Piemonte, Basilicata and Calabria.

They talk about possible local lockdowns/red zones, no mention about regional borders for now.

• You should stop watching and following and posting comments if you don't care at all.

I mean, turkish vakifbank got there players tested positive and now they are back. Why not look for brighter side which they still have a chance to play and even train and getting stronger while in quarantine.

Thank you for you advice but I won't stop. I do care. That's why I'm here.

• A few cases here and there? Lol

Just wait a few weeks or months...things will get worse again and again.

• They talk about possible local lockdowns/red zones, no mention about regional borders for now.

I heard it on the radio too. De Luca wanted to close Campania few days ago, but he had to stop because of the polemics about his decision to close the schools. Tonight or tomorrow we'll know more (a new dpcm is coming). And by the way local lockdowns and closure of the regional borders can be the same thing: they can close the borders of a city, a small town, a province or an entire region. So far a total (whole country) lockdown seems to be out of question, but some regions may be closed any moment.