Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Also Zanette from Novara is covid positive, everyone else on the team has already been tested negative so she should be the only one missing on tomorrow's match.

Meanwhile in Roma (A2) 12 players have been tested positive, which was imo one of the most at risk teams (with Club Italia) considering a lot of them still go to highschool (Adelusi, Diop, Consoli, Guiducci, Purashaj are all 18/17yo) and in a city like Rome that's a really big risk

• Also Zanette from Novara is covid positive, everyone else on the team has already been tested negative so she should be the only one missing on tomorrow's match.

Meanwhile in Roma (A2) 12 players have been tested positive, which was imo one of the most at risk teams (with Club Italia) considering a lot of them still go to highschool (Adelusi, Diop, Consoli, Guiducci, Purashaj are all 18/17yo) and in a city like Rome that's a really big risk

:white:

• Hey got an email from LVF that there is still problem and they sent a "private" link for the matches via their YouTube channel. Not sure if this is really a private link or anyone can see it just by checking their channel. Also, not sure if they will broadcast it on lega fb page.

• Hey got an email from LVF that there is still problem and they sent a "private" link for the matches via their YouTube channel. Not sure if this is really a private link or anyone can see it just by checking their channel. Also, not sure if they will broadcast it on lega fb page.

Thanks

I was going to pay even after how they treated me but is the only way to see the matches

Please share if you can

• Today really two promising matches:

Conegliano vs Monza (I really hope for facebook stream).

Scandicci vs Novara via Rai Sport.

I really hope Monza will put a lot of pressure even though I don't think so they can win. Kim Hill will probably make her "debute" this season. Folie is back from her recovery even though She will be probably out for next 2weeks.

I still waiting the day to watch Pietrini - Bosetti duo from the start. Novara is to stable team on under hand Scandicci can beat them in tie break or lose 3:0.

• Lucia i love her and she's fully recovered but she isn't doing well

Courtney has been doing more than her

Now she's a back up player

• If someone has any links, pls share it:aww:

• i remember last year i could see the olympic qualifier in a rai link (not from rai's site)

Does anyone knows a link to watch rai? OBVIOUSLY NOT THE RAI PAGE

cause i can see with a vpn but too many ads

• i remember last year i could see the olympic qualifier in a rai link (not from rai's site)

Does anyone knows a link to watch rai? OBVIOUSLY NOT THE RAI PAGE

cause i can see with a vpn but too many ads

I had one link but they are not streaming anymore :mad:

• De Krujif finally is playing great, finally old her !!!:super:

Conegliano again too good, in every part of the game, Hill isn't playing as starter yet:whistle:

AND SHE IS IN !!!!

• Their is no single player who is playing bad in Conegliano, literally :white:

Adams is proving herself day by day. She is playing great. Hard to believe Hill is gone replace her, before Sylla because of reception.

So big competition at MB and OH position for starting player in Conegliano :sos:

• Monza is putting a lot of pressure with jump serve. They literally have 5 players who are doing jump serve :super::white:

I think We could watch Adams - Hill duo very soon. Now they need stability, Monza is playing really good now ! Very good volleyball

• Match between Scanicci and Novara is great !!!

Pietrini keeps playing great in both part of the game from reception and attacking !

Novara is better as team overall, Scandicci has Stysiak who is to unstable but if She is in her mood She is gone win this match alone.

• Second time that Egonu spikes in 2m my God what a player :sos:

Italian players keeps playing great. C.Bosetti, Pietrini :super: