Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Both Conegliano and Novara are playing perfect !

C.Bosetti is playing amazing, Mazzanti is an idiot if He doesn't call her !!! She is playing so smart so good I love to watch her ! Overall Novara is so fun to watch. I can't wait to watch Novara and Conegliano match !

Lavarini has made great team !!!

• Conegliano is boring. 😂 I am saying this every time they have a game. Not because they are not good. But they are actually too good and i was just hoping they just put their bench players there and we have more exciting match.

I see they are slowly transitioning adams to hill. But adams is doing just fine. They don't need hill tbh. I think she abd folie might be useful in CL. Same what is happening to MBH with vakifbank. Their lineup is too deep and they just have to hide at least 1 foreign player foe CL.

• Well guys, I'm gonna be honest here and don't get me wrong, this it's getting boring. Conegliano plays superbly, in every aspect of the game, it's beautiful to watch, but no one can challenge them and every game seems an extra treinament. The other teams seems fighting to not be relegated or to be in the second place. They should and they can do better than this. The games postponed just make this worst.

Serie A1 nowdays looks like Brazilian League a few years ago when only Rio and Osasco was the teams making the finals. I expect and want to be proved wrong until the middle/end of the season.

• Well guys, I'm gonna be honest here and don't get me wrong, this it's getting boring. Conegliano plays superbly, in every aspect of the game, it's beautiful to watch, but no one can challenge them and every game seems an extra treinament. The other teams seems fighting to not be relegated or to be in the second place. They should and they can do better than this. The games postponed just make this worst.

Serie A1 nowdays looks like Brazilian League a few years ago when only Rio and Osasco was the teams making the finals. I expect and want to be proved wrong until the middle/end of the season.

I agree! That is why conegliano should put their bench players there not always their starting players. The season is getting boring. If they want this make it more entertaining and give hope and encouragement to those other players then they need to adjust 😂. In fact this will be a big opportunity for their bench player to improve skills and their starting players to rest for the CL only 😂

• Lubian is floping this season:down:

C.Bosetti has so average power in her attack but She attack so smart, She is thinks every time when She spikes. It is so beautiful to watch what She does !!!!

• It's seems Scandicci has arrived in the gymnasium and will give us some entertainment, let's see! I want a tie-break for this match.

• As a Conegliano fan, I'm waiting for the match vs Novara to see if at least them can really fight against Conegliano, because I agree that every match seem an extra training rather than a real match.

P.S. Bosetti is literally ON FIRE!!!

• As a Conegliano fan, I'm waiting for the match vs Novara to see if at least them can really fight against Conegliano, because I agree that every match seem an extra training rather than a real match.

P.S. Bosetti is literally ON FIRE!!!

But who can challenge them ?

Maybe Novara and Vakifbank and that is it.

They are just good, one of the best teams ever !

• Good mental control to finish the set for Scandicci, Malinov's block on the set point was heavy. I hope they can maintain this, because Cate Bosetti wants to finish this game sooner!

• Daalderop is hotter than ever..

Let's hope Lavarini would give her more time on court, so she can show it;)

• I’m sorry but I don’t even think Novara can “challenge” Imoco. Maybe take a set off of them but I don’t think that’s really challenging them.