Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Gennari has quit NT after Rio, and now she wants to come back to play in Tokio. This is simply not fair, while the other girls were training hard, she was enjoying her free summer time. I know that she had some kind of injury or sth, but now when Olympics are coming, she can play for the NT as well? I like her as a player, but I can’t stand this kind of behaviour.

• Gennari has quit NT after Rio, and now she wants to come back to play in Tokio. This is simply not fair, while the other girls were training hard, she was enjoying her free summer time. I know that she had some kind of injury or sth, but now when Olympics are coming, she can play for the NT as well? I like her as a player, but I can’t stand this kind of behaviour.

In fact that's a question that is repeated more and more

Like in brazil where the "stars" don't want to play minor tournaments like vnl but for world champs or olympics,they're "fine"

• Seems like Kim Hill is back on the right track!^^:box:

• Egonu is giving 70% of her and She is scoring points so easy that it is incredible. I haven't seen player as her, for me the best one right now. :white:

• Brava for Trentino coach. Working with literally so unknow players and they are still making such a great results. Now they are gone took 3rd set from Conegliano and many teams couldn't do that.

This is how you are proving yourself as coach.

• Brava for Trentino coach. Working with literally so unknow players and they are still making such a great results. Now they are gone took 3rd set from Conegliano and many teams couldn't do that.

This is how you are proving yourself as coach.

Trento's performances so far this season are a perfect example of how sometimes the whole is much more than the sum of the parts :heart: They simply have that certain "x factor", something that makes them play beyond their abilities as a team and achieve much better results than anyone would have expected.

• I think that trentino could do more if they had a better oh than d'odorico

I don't like her

Cumino is a great setter and they mb are amazing

Love trento

• And they are challenging Conegliano even in 4th set :white:

• 11th round

CONEGLIANO - TRENTO 3-1

Egonu 18, Hill 15, De Kruijf 13 / Piani 15, Melli 13, D'Odorico 6

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744182

NOVARA - FIRENZE 3-2

C.Bosetti 23, Herbots 16, Smarzek 11 / Belien 17, Nwakalor 16, Guerra 13

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744183

SCANDICCI - CHIERI 0-0

Postponed due to COVID infections

CASALMAGGIORE - MONZA 2-3

Partenio 23, Rosamaria 21, Melandri 14 / Van Hecke 20, Begic 16, Meijners 16

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744185

BERGAMO - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-2

Loda 25, Lanier 24, Enright 18 / Gray 25, Mingardi 24, Stevanovic 11

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744186

BRESCIA - PERUGIA 2-3

Jasper 23, Nicoletti 18, Berti 12 / Havelkova 18, Aelbrecht 18, Carcaces 17

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744187

Rest: CUNEO

• Smerzek doesn't deserve her big salary... Her contribution is very low:down:

I'm really surprised she played the last game. She was tested positive for Covid on Oct 30th and played almost the whole game on Nov 8th.

What are the rules in Italy to leave the isolation? One negative result is enough to leave quarantine or something else?

• I'm really surprised she played the last game. She was tested positive for Covid on Oct 30th and played almost the whole game on Nov 8th.

What are the rules in Italy to leave the isolation? One negative result is enough to leave quarantine or something else?

You need to be in quarantine for 10days from your first symptom. It doesn't matter if you are tested two days after. Two days are already include, so it only left 8days for her. And you re free after 10th day of your quarantine if you don't have any symptome one day before it ends.

Maybe She had situation like this :what:

This is how it goes in Croatia.

Or they simple tested her in her 8th or 9th day of her quarantine and She was already negativen. :/

• And again amazing performance from C.Bosetti. She is pure all around OH. Original She was "defence" OH but She can score like any other attacking OH with such smart hits !!!

I can't wait for the match between Conegliano and Novara in 4days! :D

She is just what Italian NT needs next to Pietrini and Sylla.

• Or they simple tested her in her 8th or 9th day of her quarantine and She was already negativen. :/

No idea. I'm just curious how it's working :/ Also Washington was tested positive for Covid and played the whole game last Sunday.

• this week-end is gonna be novara vs imoco

Exciting,we saw against tremto that imoco can be beaten or pushed against the wall if the rival team play they way

I don't think novara can win because they oh are great but mb are going down and their opp are simple in bad shape now

• this week-end is gonna be novara vs imoco

Exciting,we saw against tremto that imoco can be beaten or pushed against the wall if the rival team play they way

I don't think novara can win because they oh are great but mb are going down and their opp are simple in bad shape now

Novara can put surprise but every player needs to play amazing, especially Smarzek. They are missing strong OPP. Lippmann would be perfect for team.