Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• That run from Hancock's serve in the 3rd set was so satisfying to watch. Even in matches where everything else is shaky for Novara, you can always count on Hancock's serves. Why Karch doesn't let Hancock jump serve is still a mystery to me, just like how Gui doesn't let Gizem Orge play these days.

• That run from Hancock's serve in the 3rd set was so satisfying to watch. Even in matches where everything else is shaky for Novara, you can always count on Hancock's serves. Why Karch doesn't let Hancock jump serve is still a mystery to me, just like how Gui doesn't let Gizem Orge play these days.

Jump serves are more effective with Molten ball than with Mikasa, though with the new Mikasa ball they're more dangerous than with the old one IMO. I get to play with all of the balls and it does make a big difference, Molten and the old Mikasa are completely different in terms of ball handling, flight path etc.

• Jump serves are more effective with Molten ball than with Mikasa, though with the new Mikasa ball they're more dangerous than with the old one IMO. I get to play with all of the balls and it does make a big difference, Molten and the old Mikasa are completely different in terms of ball handling, flight path etc.

I agree. It is easily seen the serve effectiveness of some of the Italian players in a FIVB tournament and the matches in Serie A

Karch is a mystery.

kumbaya!

• Maybe Karch doesn't get good vibes from Hancock's service skills. :/

3.6 good vibes. Not great, not terrible...

:P

• Karch is a mystery.

kumbaya!

I agree. Some time ago France football NT had a head coach called Raymond Domenech. He used to make his calls according to what the horoscope said before any important tournament. Karch is the volleyball version of Domenech... :lol:

• Now Novara has to prove its quality against strong teams in Europe. They are a balanced team, but also Kazan is well built. Bosetti is playing great, I hope she continues like that.

• Now Novara has to prove its quality against strong teams in Europe. They are a balanced team, but also Kazan is well built. Bosetti is playing great, I hope she continues like that.

Even if Novara lose against Kazan they are far from proving them self.

Dinamo Kazan is really good team ! Same goes for Moscow. Russian teams finally have two teams on high level !

My God Novara my love vs my Queen Fabris I literally don't know for who I will cheer :gone:;(

• And I will add just one thing.

C.Bosetti is not only the best player in Novara. She is the best OH in Seria A and one of the best players in Seria A overall right now !!! She impress me with every game, such a smart player. Great in every part of the game.

• What a bad luck to trento

After being good thy had quarantaine and after losing to imoco,novara and savino this wednesday they facr against monza

Bad luck

• Conegliano is at 32 victory in the row !

For now they are perfect in regular part of the season.

Egonj again with 62% in attack. She is not droping under 60%.

Now it is time for Pool stage for CL :box:

• SSS touched on why she's not playing for Casalmaggiore... saying she had visa issues and things didn't feel right...

also mentioned she doesnt plan on playing (outside of the american league) unless she's in the same city as her husband

Convo started around 26:00

• No offence, but American players are consistently the biggest snowflakes in female volleyball, and it's not even close. Why is that (serious question)? And this isn't even just this year (which would be justified, after all).

• I wonder why the very talented wife has to stop her career to stay with her husband which is an average player...

Sooooo true.

She can make more money than him.

• No offence, but American players are consistently the biggest snowflakes in female volleyball, and it's not even close. Why is that (serious question)? And this isn't even just this year (which would be justified, after all).

they’re some of the only players that has to travel 11+ hours everytime to play overseas.

I’m sure it’s not easy. Everyone’s choice is different. If she’s happy supporting her husband and being with him, why does any one care? The thing about Americans is they know they have options, they know they don’t HAVE to play which I think is a lovely thing.