Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Reading a release from Wiesbaden newspaper labeling her as "one of the best opposites" in the USA.... they were about to hoodwink themselves lol

It's all for the best. Hopefully Roma found a good replacement or a youngster to use. I've never followed the second division.

Roma is actually one of the best A2 team this year, they're the main contenders for promotion with an all italian squad and a bunch of youngsters, so it all worked out for the best :rolll:

• tolliver play in peru a year before roma

She was in mifdle of polemic cause she like the social night life and go often to parties with some famous football players there

That was before and after the matches

Their performances there was mediocre so i don't know how she went to italy

• tolliver play in peru a year before roma

She was in mifdle of polemic cause she like the social night life and go often to parties with some famous football players there

That was before and after the matches

Their performances there was mediocre so i don't know how she went to italy

she wasnt exactly standout in the US too. best for all parties now I guess lol

• it seems covid had some efects in stranzali

She was amazing in whole season before covid and now she's doing so bad

• it seems covid had some efects in stranzali

She was amazing in whole season before covid and now she's doing so bad

I know it’s what’s to be expected but this makes me sad for a lot of players:(We really do not know the long term effects of this virus. And for those who are preparing for Olympics I’m sure they’re also a little fearful.

• I agree, Cuneo is showing the effects of the virus..especially Strantzali.

I don't know why they didn't go with the full squad against Scandicci. Ungureanu, Signorile, Zachaiou and Candi were missing..or at least they are not on the stats

• I agree, Cuneo is showing the effects of the virus..especially Strantzali.

I don't know why they didn't go with the full squad against Scandicci. Ungureanu, Signorile, Zachaiou and Candi were missing..or at least they are not on the stats

Trainer said after Covid situation and Degradi injury he's trying to save the players for matches against direct opponents, they've a lot of games crammed

• Thanks voulter , I read that too. I'm really starting to think if this championship is faked or not. Teams are getting their games postponed, they can't prepare enough, their physical condition is mined by the virus... I think we should go on, but it's really really hard!

• Just look at UYBA and how bad they are after Covid. On the men's side the situation became ever worse out of the blue. They were dealing better than women's with the virus, but 20 days ago, within a week, players have been tested positive in almost each team... :aww:

• vasileva left casal

When the team start to play good

But she wasn't doing regular

So she's between monza and fener

• Fener sound really unbelievable, she want to be close to her boyfriend Atanasijevic, so Monza sounds more likely than Fener.

• Isn't Casalmaggiori closer to Perugia than Monza?!

• But why Monza needs her next to so many pretty good OHs ???

I hope Monza will try to signed Boskovic, but they need CL tickets first. They have budget for her.

• i think vasileva in trentino could be awesomd

But doubt they team has money

Or in busto/brescia