Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Chieri plays very well IMO. Even players who are average for me look solid/good in this team. Ali Frantti was such a good transfer but also the other 2 outsides can contribute well. I hope also Laak and Mayer could find some playing time in the future.

Chieri is the second best team of the league IMO.

• Chieri plays very well IMO. Even players

who are average for me look solid/good in this team. Ali Frantti was such a good transfer but also the other 2 outsides can contribute well. I hope also Laak and Mayer could find some playing time in the future.

Chieri is the second best team of the league IMO.

They can finish in top 4 if they win the rest of their matches

And it's possible bcz their rivals aren't so strong

I like his bench,good players like mayer,laak,villani,mazzaro that can make difference when necessary

• Does somebody knows how serious Haleigh Washington injurie is, when She is coming back ?

• Does somebody knows how serious Haleigh Washington injurie is, when She is coming back ?

Lavarini says that today we gonna know more

Happily all players havr some rest and only one game this week with perugia that even if they get better,they should win

Hope it's nothing and she could be back the next week

• in fact I saw that after this game with perugia novara won't play till 20 december

Good,the players need some rest after all this exhausting matches

A good recovery to haley

• Number 1. is for real number 1., what monster spike :sos::white:

Enjoy in TOP 10 Spike's by Egonu in Conegliano.

• Some inside stories about Rapha Folie ?

First news were that She is gone be back at the end of October, now it is Dec. and today Conegliano streamed their training She was not with them. Are they making slow progress or something went wrong ?

• Some inside stories about Rapha Folie ?

First news were that She is gone be back at the end of October, now it is Dec. and today Conegliano streamed their training She was not with them. Are they making slow progress or something went wrong ?

I read that she's already training but i didn't know if it was her alone or with group

Nevertheless,i prefer they take care of her and use when necesary and fully recovered

• I read that she's already training but i didn't know if it was her alone or with group

Nevertheless,i prefer they take care of her and use when nrccedary and fully recovered

True agree. I saw the video that She is working with the ball, but I don't see her with the group. So I was asking myself if something went wrong or She is simple slowly coming back.

• Not before January.. Probably mid- January

Yes I saw that in january in other medias

Oh fantastic,novara onky have a couple of matchs without her

Hope a soon recovery

And that chirichella profits this chance

• trento winning 2-0 from cuneo

Good for this team to recover confidence and also be at top 8

• Today the most decisive natches of this end of 1st round

Chieri vs bergamo

If Bergamo wins,they could get into Top 8 and chieri could come closer enter to Top 4

Novara vs Perugia

If perugia wins,they could enter to Top 8 and go to Italian Cup

If Novara wins for 3-0 or 3-1 they will finish at 2nd place at the end of this round