Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• do somwonw know if vasileva could enter into savino next game

Cause it's a postponed game in 1st round and i think she signed to casal to 1st round or she gonna wait to 2nd round

Anyway she didn't train with yhe team.so doubt she have court time

• yesterday herbotts stop rumors and said she's happy in Italy and have another year contract

And also that video didn't meant anything

Happy to see her next year 😍

Pity to hear that! She is such a good fighter, I would love to watch her alive one day. It is hard to find such good OHs nowadays. People are praising C. Bosetti a lot for Novara's succes but I think Herbots is as important if not more

• I told you saw that She had 2 years contract. I think many of them signed 2years contract of starting six except of Smarzek and Haley W.(I think they are sorry that they didn't signed with her too, 2years)

• I told you saw that She had 2 years contract. I think many of them signed 2years contract of starting six except of Smarzek and Haley W.(I think they are sorry that they didn't signed with her too, 2years)

If some of the powerhouses from Turkey want her, valid contract is not a big deal, i mean theoretically, if they want her so much they can pay termination compensation, example is Maja Ognjenovic, she sign in Feb 2019 one more year contract with Dinamo Moscow but Vakif wants her and they paid the compensation. I certainly don’t believe this will ever happen with Herbots, but it’s theoretically possible.

• yesterday herbotts stop rumors and said she's happy in Italy and have another year contract

And also that video didn't meant anything

Happy to see her next year 😍

Happy to hear that. I like her very much mostly because of her on court energy (hers and Sansonna's) . She is still shaky with receiving yes but she has potential to be better.

• I think Lippmann will fit very well in Novara. She is a very dynamic player. I feel like her, Bosetti and Herbots would mesh together very well. Novara would then be a very young team with the exception of Sansonna, who is still playing extremely well in her age.

• Zachkaiou from cyprus is best mb if the league

Good numbers also from sonia candi

And someones criticized signorile's work

The numbers talks for her ...

• Pity to hear that! She is such a good fighter, I would love to watch her alive one day. It is hard to find such good OHs nowadays. People are praising C. Bosetti a lot for Novara's succes but I think Herbots is as important if not more

To be fair i dont see Caterina as a super star or at least on Larson's level right now. She is playing good, but not amazing IMO. I saw her only in CL games.

• If some of the powerhouses from Turkey want her, valid contract is not a big deal, i mean theoretically, if they want her so much they can pay termination compensation, example is Maja Ognjenovic, she sign in Feb 2019 one more year contract with Dinamo Moscow but Vakif wants her and they paid the compensation. I certainly don’t believe this will ever happen with Herbots, but it’s theoretically possible.

I think that Herborts coulb be a good asset instead of Brankica in FB, Santana in Thy or Thompson in ECZ.

• Watch her games in Seria A then you will get it.

She is not only using her strong spike, She using her brain all the time. Passing, defense, serve. She got everything. You will just need to wait to watch her at Olympics or even in top4 at CL with Novara.

Herbots and her are perfect duo.

Before She signed with Pomi, Guidetti wanted her in Vakifbank but She wanted to play full time and slowly bring her shape back so She decided to stay in Italy.

• I am not saying she is bad, but in CL for example she gets aced a coupple of times. And peopple talks as she is the best recceiver.

She is good, not doubt.

• AFAIK Smarzek has signed until 2022 too.

I have seen the official transfer of Vasileva to Savino. Is she going to play instead of Pietrini? Do you know who's leaving? Markovic or Bosetti?

You are right, they have built team for two season. Only MB didn't signed 2years if I'm not wrong.

I hope not, with this transfer I hope She will push even harder, but Vasileva played last season with Barbolini so I wouldn't be surprised if She gets starting position.

• AFAIK Smarzek has signed until 2022 too.

I have seen the official transfer of Vasileva to Savino. Is she going to play instead of Pietrini? Do you know who's leaving? Markovic or Bosetti?

I think (hope) she's going to be the back up for Pietrini, considering the other 3 OH are more on the defensive side, but still Pietrini as starter. I hope Bosetti will leave, but I guess it's Markovic considering now they have too many foreigners

I can confirm that Smarzek has two-year contract as well.

https://primanovara.it/sport/i…a-arriva-malwina-smarzek/

To be fair i dont see Caterina as a super star or at least on Larson's level right now. She is playing good, but not amazing IMO. I saw her only in CL games.

If she's on Larson level, it will be determined sooner or later, but Bosetti's efficiency this season is in fact ridiculous.

46% spike efficiency

14 points per game

48% perfect reception

1,4 blocks per game

Efficient serve (almost 16 serves per game)

Bosetti is one of the best defensive AND offensive 4s in a league right now. Italy NT may be unstoppable if she's able to reproduce this level of play in the summer.

Unfortunately, Novara lacks classy OPP to make even bigger noise this season, although they definitely have potential to reach league's final.

• Busto vs chieri that should play this weekend was postponed cause covid cases

Again 2nd round postponed?

It should be played next week