Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Can you share the link? :obey:

I'm watching on LVF (with subscription). Live stream 365 is streaming the matches for free tho:win:

Btw, Chieri is doing awesome, they are crushing Casalmaggiore

• Hill literally stops scoring after first set but Adams started to play way better.

Already 2starting player from Imoco missing. Bad lucky they have...

Perugia is still pushing Conegliano, at least some competition for Imoco :D

• Does this work for anyone? None of the links for A1 matches on their site works for me, theyll just show the loading screen endlessly and the "old player" link says network error.

I could be wrong but did that site not use Flash player? Which Adobe are now blocking content from.

• Does this work for anyone? None of the links for A1 matches on their site works for me, theyll just show the loading screen endlessly and the "old player" link says network error.

it works sometimes but most of the time it doesn't. I still can't understand what's the problem. something on my side ?! or from the website?!

good to know others also have the same problem.

• I fall asleep

Can't believe Savino loses to uyba

This season they struggles against them

• I do believe next match between Conegliano and Novara is gone be so different. They are growing day by day, they have very good coaching staff so that is not strange at all to see from them.

So I can’t wait for their next match between them and to watch Novara fighting against Turkish teams.

Novara is such a young team with full energy and working with coach as Lavarini can bring them only positive things.
    Only negativ thing about their game is that Smarzek is not performing what everyone are expecting from her... But they have one of the best OH duo in Seria A.

• I do believe next match between Conegliano and Novara is gone be so different. They are growing day by day, they have very good coaching staff so that is not strange at all to see from them.

So I can’t wait for their next match between them and to watch Novara fighting against Turkish teams.

Novara is such a young team with full energy and working with coach as Lavarini can bring them only positive things.
    Only negativ thing about their game is that Smarzek is not performing what everyone are expecting from her... But they have one of the best OH duo in Seria A.

but lately Smarzek has been better, am I right?

• but lately Smarzek has been better, am I right?

Yes She is, but I want more performance on better level to confirm. Yes She is coming back...

When is the next match? Will Washington and Hancock be healthy?

Maybe it could be a better match from novara

They recover chirichella

But imoco has struggles with a lot of injuries so imoco full wouldn't let novara even breathe

• 19th round

BRESCIA - NOVARA 0-3

Nicoletti 11, Jasper 10, Angelina 8 / Herbots 18, C.Bosetti 12, Smarzek 10

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744238

CHIERI - CASALMAGGIORE 3-0

Grobelna 18, Villani 17, Mazzaro 9 / Rosamaria 11, Bajema 10, Melandri 5

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744239

TRENTO - FIRENZE

Postponed

BERGAMO - CUNEO 3-1

Lanier 21, Loda 12, Mio Bertolo 10 / Candi 13, Giovannini 11, Bici 11

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744241

CONEGLIANO - PERUGIA 3-1

Egonu 26, Adams 14, Fahr 13 / Ortolani 13, Havelkova 13, Carcaces 10

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744242

SCANDICCI - BUSTO ARSIZIO 1-3

Pietrini 16, Popovic 12, Vasileva 12 / Gray 25, Gennari 19, Mingardi 16

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744243

Rest: MONZA

• To be complete, Monza and Firenze agreed to play against each other even if their match wasn't scheduled for this round (Monza should have rest, while Firenze couldn't play against Trentino as they are still in quarantine).

Monza confirmed their good moment and won 3-0. Orro MVP :heart:

• So this year there is no Coppa Italia ?