Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• miriam sylla seems is a hard injury

She could be sideline for 2 months,not official

imo imoco has make bad,she had some problems and they should let her rest

She's out next week for champions league

• happily there's no back injury for sylla

Hope she be preserved and have a speed recovery

• Right now Monza and Novara are playing. Both teams are in great shape!!

i think this is gone be interesting match...

• I'm so done with the way Lavarini is coaching Novara this season:mad:

He is destroying every bit of confidence Daalderop has! Whenever Herbots, Bosetti or Smarzek is playing bad, she only gets subbed in when it's almost to late already.When she finally is on court, she only has to make 1 or 2 mistakes and will be subbed straight out... He starts with the same starting six every match, which isn't always necessary against teams like Brescia or Bergamo:down:

He is destroying every bit of confidence Daalderop has! Whenever Herbots, Bosetti or Smarzek is playing bad, she only gets subbed in when it's almost to late already.When she finally is on court, she only has to make 1 or 2 mistakes and will be subbed straight out... He starts with the same starting six every match, which isn't always necessary against teams like Brescia or Bergamo:down:

I think Nika should really focus on playing as Opp, considering that Sloetjes won't come back most likely, she doesn't have any competition on that position and she can really flourish

Sorry but maybe he didn't let her play

But what they do with novara is out of question

The team is playing good (not this match) and only 3 defeats at season

• Ahhhh Monza deserves to play CL. They are really strong team. Orro is playing really nice :D

• Now monza can do their mega contracts

One things you said players didn't go there was that they didn't play in cl

Now they are

Even if it's matemathically possible,I doubt that scandicci overpass them,monza 11 games in a row and doing good,scandicci losing to uyba and battling with perugia

Good for monza,they can even be at 2nd place

Goos work from gaspari