Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I think Nika should really focus on playing as Opp, considering that Sloetjes won't come back most likely, she doesn't have any competition on that position and she can really flourish

Not sure... Usually her attack from the right side isn't the best and IMO her reception isn't that bad she should stop doing it. Next to that, we don't have the best (offensive) outside hitters either in the Netherlands😅

• Bosetti is a really impressive player when we talk about technical skills, very smart,....,but OTOH her physical "limitations" comes to expression when she needs to attack on the good linked block, not specific related to this match only, but also was the situation now.

• Hancock is getting further away from Tokyo.

Her setting was as usual, not good. Her serving didn't make a difference.

Smarzek is just too weak for a top club. I wonder if Novora is satisfied with her performance or not. They need to look for a new OPP for next season.

• Before the match i was really happy in advance that i will see some really good volleyball, but this was big disappointment. I didn't watch all Novara matches this season, but it seems to me that this was the worst edition in a while. I mean, even during the match i had the impression that it was too much mistakes, but when i looked statistic, that was really horrible, Monza 33 - Novara 29 in just 3 sets.

• Not sure... Usually her attack from the right side isn't the best and IMO her reception isn't that bad she should stop doing it. Next to that, we don't have the best (offensive) outside hitters either in the Netherlands😅

I would prefer Plak returning as Opp and finally finding her groove and Nika OH.

• I would prefer Plak returning as Opp and finally finding her groove and Nika OH.

I assumed Plak won't return neither but if she will then I would prefer Nika as OH too

• Well, if Novara's managers complained about Vasileva and Brakočević performances last season, I wonder what they will say about how Smarzek is performing so far.

IMHO, Daalderop should be tested as opposite, it's time to give a chance for her to play and try something different, she is so unnapreciated there, but I don't even think this will happen, Lavarini is so stubborn.

• Before the match i was really happy in advance that i will see some really good volleyball, but this was big disappointment. I didn't watch all Novara matches this season, but it seems to me that this was the worst edition in a while. I mean, even during the match i had the impression that it was too much mistakes, but when i looked statistic, that was really horrible, Monza 33 - Novara 29 in just 3 sets.

This is def their worst match this season. Everyone underperformed, even C.Bosetti. Novara's usual strong serves weren't there and Monza trumps them in that department. Things only got a little bit better after Washington came in but she alone could not do much. I somehow feel like Bonifacio is regressing as the season continues. And as much as I love Hancock, she does lack creativity in her play.

This is a sad match to watch for a Novara fan ||

• Well, if Novara's managers complained about Vasileva and Brakočević performances last season, I wonder what they will say about how Smarzek is performing so far.

IMHO, Daalderop should be tested as opposite, it's time to give a chance for her to play and try something different, she is so unnapreciated there, but I don't even think this will happen, Lavarini is so stubborn.

It is frustrating indeed when he subbed her in so late. And using the same starting six just makes it easier for your opponent to read your play.

• If Lavarini isnt satisfied with Haancock, maybe he will try to hire Macris for next season if he remains in Novara.

• monza almost let that set go

I love davyskyba

I saw her with a lot of potential in that wch in 2017 where she was one of the best

Sge came to monza but for pregnancy she didn't play last season

I hope she continue to increase her level

• what amazing set savino vs chieri this second

chieri close it 34 32

• chieri win

that 2 set gave them confidence

now savio is officialy out of cl