Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I was thinking Monza has huge adventing tomorrow against Conegliano, because Conegliano players doesn’t have any day rest but Monza players are in the same situation.

Strange that they didn’t post-pone match until Sunday or Monday :what::what:

I mean it is to soon I don’t get it...

Monza is without orro

And i doubt they get a chance

Now they have orthamn in good shape but van hecke isn't reliable despite their good moment

• Conegliano can let their bench players play and maybe adjust some players if needed. It does not have to be the same starting six from CL.

Probably Santarelli will put on the court a "mix" of bench and starting players, or start with same starting six from CL and then, if the score is clearly good for Conegliano, then substitute them with bench players...we will see

• But overall very stupid move for both teams to play this match in such short perfiod after CEV competition. Conegliano played 3 games and Monza 2 :sos:

• now imoco should prove themselves

To close january to face monza

Then novara,scandicci and chieri

• I'm watching Firenze-Casalmaggiore, am not a big fan of her, but Nwakalor's jumps are a beauty to watch!

• nwakalor 21 points and firenze losing 2-0

That team is a mess,horrible and mencarelly is the one to blame

The team can easily be at chieri's place,they have same or even better weapons

But they're nearly relegation

• link?

Is Rosamaria playing good?

• Sylvia is ready for next step !!!

That girl can be freat addition to any top team. Monza, Novara or Scandicci.

Watch out World Italy has new Egonu in the making, slower growing but She is coming :box:

• Sylvia is ready for next step !!!

That girl can be freat addition to any top team. Monza, Novara or Scandicci.

Watch out World Italy has new Egonu in the making, slower growing but She is coming :box:

I WILL BE THE ONE TO LOVE THAT

But i doubt,sylvia have had chances and nothing,even in gloria cup when she should lead a young B team,she couldn't

Even nicoletti did better in last vnl

I really hope she became next super star but till now she seems to be a good local player only

• Nwakalor has very poor technique when spiking. She can still improve but she has been playing for more than 3 years already.

Yeah without saying she's not tall

So i doubt she could make it in NT or be one of best even in italian league

• Nwakalor could be a good OH as well as other promising youngsters. We need Giuseppe Bosetti and wife back in Italy..

Her receive is way way bad

I know sylla and pietrini have also problems but not like her

Uhm let's see like i said i would be glad that she became an outstanding player but for now she had some chances,more than others and nothing

• But how more than nothing when this girl especially this season had great numbers and performance behind her :what::what::what:

14points in 1set, many many more great stats. Jumping over the block etc. I don’t want to go deeper.

I’m talking about her now, not about 2018-2019. Put her in bigger team if She keeps playing like this She is gone be big big name.

Jules What do you want from her right now ???

• Her receive is way way bad

I know sylla and pietrini have also problems but not like her

Uhm let's see like i said i would be glad that she became an outstanding player but for now she had some chances,more than others and nothing

She already played as OH she wasn't so bad. Anyway you have to invest in OH. But lately in Italy coaches see only Opp. Position that will be locked for a long time

• But how more than nothing when this girl especially this season had great numbers and performance behind her :what::what::what:

14points in 1set, many many more great stats. Jumping over the block etc. I don’t want to go deeper.

I’m talking about her now, not about 2018-2019. Put her in bigger team if She keeps playing like this She is gone be big big name.

Jules What do you want from her right now ???

To prove herself in NT and to keep and increase her level

If I see that,I could consider her a big thing but I doubt so....specially having the best in the world at same position

• She already played as OH she wasn't so bad. Anyway you have to invest in OH. But lately in Italy coaches see only Opp. Position that will be locked for a long time

Italy have so many opp prospect but no one have settle to egonu's backup

Yeah oh is needed

Only prospects i see are gardini and omoruyi,maybe populini if she's worked well

I hope they find more oh prospects