Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Santarelli is obviously great, but I think it's more about system of play than coaching per se: with great reception, Wołosz and all attention of opponents on Egonu, it's like a dream case scenario for every player to play for this team. For example Fahr this season has ridicoulus efficiency, and while she's one of the most promising youngsters in the world on MB position, it's certainly easier to play in THAT MUCH well-organized team.

I agree with you but Santarelli created this perfect system. He is the one who created this team.

You have many great teams with great players but they are not working good but in Conegliano everything is perf past 4years with him.

Egonu improved alone so much with him, look at her defense.

• What a comeback from Conegliano :white::white:

From 13:18, to 20:18.

• fahr feels bad an she isn't playing by precaution imoco president says

Hill had a stomach virus

• And who says that Vakif is gone be real challenge afterall for Conegliano? :gone:

• For those asking for streams, if you have some extra money, I encourage you to buy the subscription of LVFTV, it's not that expensive. Pay for the sport that you love, that's how you can help the sport grow.

• Washington is the only Novara player who shined today with an 82% attacking percentage. Washington really improved since World Cup 2019, IMO she is ahead of Foluke and should be the starting MB1 for team USA.

• Washington is the only Novara player who shined today with an 82% attacking percentage. Washington really improved since World Cup 2019, IMO she is ahead of Foluke and should be the starting MB1 for team USA.

If only she would contribute a little in the block, so that she would not only be a great middle attacker, but certainly all praise for her this season.

• When you look only at score board Novara didn’t challenge Conegliano but when you know that in first set they were super tie but they had 0 help from their OPP you know that something thing could end up differently especially in second set they could easily won the set but again they were missing that one player. Opp.

I really do believe that with new OPP Novara with this young team will go step further

• If only she would contribute a little in the block, so that she would not only be a great middle attacker, but certainly all praise for her this season.

She didn't get a block today, but this season overall she is not bad. She averaged 0.49 block per set last season, and this season so far she is at 0.60. I believe she will just get better.

• wow monza losing to perugia

It seems the big stop affects them

If they lost today....savino gonna get closee