Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• 1st to champion, 2nd to first in regular season, 3rd to finalist, 4th to Cup winner then by regular season standing

The Italian Cup winner will only be qualified for CEV Cup. The same for all the Cup winners in each league. For the Italian league, if the Cup winner is qualified for CL, then the CEV Cup spot goes to the highest-ranked team without CL spots.

Can someone remind me or redirect me to a post of the rule of deciding CL spots in Serie A1? What are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd priorities to look at?

According to the LVF website, the order for qualifying CL is:

1. Scudetto winner;

2. First classified in the Regular Season;

3. Scudetto finalist;

In case 1,2 or 2,3 are the same team, then the third spot goes to the best-placed at the end of the Regular Season.

For the drawing of lots in the 4th round, No. 1 and 2 go to Cup 1, No. 3 goes to Cup 4.

Therefore, if you don't enter the finals in the payoff, you benefit from nothing. Only the regular season ranking matters.

As long as Conegliano enters the final, Novara gets a CL spot regardless of their playoff results.

• And now we discover the team relegated: brescia

They fought today against monza but they couldn't win

And perugia win 3-1 to Firenze and save themselves 😣😣

• Chieri vs Conegliano is on TopVolley3.0

Conegliano with bench players except for De Kruijf and De Gennaro, Folie isn't even in the roster :what:

I’m gone kill myself if She is injured again.

• is good that santarelli do the right thibg

Players need a rest

What an exciting match

• Oh poor perinelli

I hope it wasn't too hard,she's necessary in chieri back court

And chieri won 2 set...a pity they couldn't close in 1 set...it would be good to see imoco again suffering

• what an fight sprit is showing chieri to us ladies and gentleman

Love it

• What's wrong with De Kruijf? IMO she is the weakest in Conegliano atm.

She came from a little injury,it seems she's not fully recovered

And congrats to chieri,they did an amazibg game,i wanted a tie break but nevermind,they had chances to even win this match but imoco is imoco

• In case sb was wondering, Folie was out just for precaution, she is healthy but they already decided that she would not play today because after being out for 4 months she can't play every 3 days full time.

Fahr had a muscle injury but Santarelli said she is doing way better now.

Still nothing about Perinelli, seems something that will take a bit long to recover but didn't seem extremely serious.

Btw, Chieri has been a very pleasant surprise for me this season, very nice team play, long bench and great fighting spirit. Also, I came to love Mazzaro, she really impressed me! :super:

• Also, I came to love Mazzaro, she really impressed me! :super:

She's top5 middle blocker this season alongside Fahr, De Kruijf, Danesi and Zakchaiou, she's constantly great in every element (attack, block, serve) this year.

Conegliano didn't play their best today, but rest of teams in a league is kinda unlucky that Conegliano cares about their winning streak, if they lose some match in a process, they wouldn't have cared about winning this game probably.

I wish Omoruyi improves her reception as much as Sylla, she can become Gray/Herbots-like player on offense one day, but she's not good enough in reception to get more chances in a team like Conegliano than she's received this season. Adams has been pretty mediocre past few matches.

• In case sb was wondering, Folie was out just for precaution, she is healthy but they already decided that she would not play today because after being out for 4 months she can't play every 3 days full time.

Fahr had a muscle injury but Santarelli said she is doing way better now.

Still nothing about Perinelli, seems something that will take a bit long to recover but didn't seem extremely serious.

Btw, Chieri has been a very pleasant surprise for me this season, very nice team play, long bench and great fighting spirit. Also, I came to love Mazzaro, she really impressed me! :super:

Thank you for info about Folie:heart:

• Conegliano not only that they have won all matches in regular part of season, they have won max. number of points without single tie break.

This is something that is going in history. Not many teams are gone repeat this record. :super::cup: