Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I’m happy that in last part of season teams as Scandicci, Monza, Busto and Novara are rising their levels so that Conegliano can have many high levels and to play under pressure like they had against Scandicci.

They are gone be full ready for CL final and I hope in their peak.

I have felling Play-Offs are gone be hell good :box:

• I’m happy that in last part of season teams as Scandicci, Monza, Busto and Novara are rising their levels so that Conegliano can have many high levels and to play under pressure like they had against Scandicci.

They are gone be full ready for CL final and I hope in their peak.

I have felling Play-Offs are gone be hell good :box:

We are gonna have an approach in coppa italia in 2 weeks

• But my God Monica De Gennaro :sos:

28 received balls, 93% pos. and 82% perfect reception.

This stats are AMAZING :white:

• Today we have more important matches

Maybe decisives ones

Trentino vs scandicci

If scandicci wins,they took 4th place of the league but trento isn't an easy rival

Busto vs Novara

It seems to be an amazing match but I doubt if teams gonna play full power cause they just played in cl and novara even if they win or lose,not gonna move from 2nd place

If busto loses without points and scandicci win,savino gets 4th place and last ticket to cl if italy gets an extra one

Go savinoo oo:box::box::box:

• No, the cup winner it's the 4th pick for a spot in general, not for cev cup.

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ato-a1/stagione-2020-2021

• No, the cup winner it's the 4th pick for a spot in general, not for cev cup.

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ato-a1/stagione-2020-2021

Actually that link denies what you say, in part " Nel caso in cui una stessa squadra conquisti due dei tre traguardi ai punti 1, 2 e 3, il diritto alla partecipazione alla Champions League verrà attribuito alla migliore classificata in Regular Season non già qualificata.La vittoria della Coppa Italia garantisce l’accesso alla CEV Cup. Qualora la vincitrice della Coppa Italia dovesse acquisire il diritto a disputare la Champions League, alla CEV Cup accederebbe l’ulteriore squadra meglio classificata al termine della Regular Season, non già qualificata."

• nevermind we already know the 3 teams qualified to cl and today may know the 4th if italy get another one

• glad to see pietrini showing amazing display

This season she struggled a lot with covid and injuries

I hope she recovers her level

• Scandicci is playing well, they look really focused. Their pressure is high.

On the other hand Trentino with some injuries and still not fully recovered from Covid has really little to ask from this match.

• what an amazibg display from busto and novara

I expected that maybe they won't be complet for champions league matches but theybare giving an spectacle

That last point between poulter and stevanovic TOP

• All pressure on Herbots to score, because Smarzek can't kill the ball as usual and also Bosetti has difficulties to pass the block... I really don't get why Smarzek is still in the starting 7 all matches, although she underperforms badly week after week:whistle:

• My God what happend with Smarzek. And just imagine what would happend if She has weaker team players. I can’t even imagine :gone:

• I tought busto still have chances for 4th place but now not

Today savino secured 4th place

Even if busto wins today 3 a 0 and next game 3 a 0 against casalamagiore

And savino loses 3 a 0 against monza

Both results are likely to happen

Then they will be tied in points,winning matches criteria,played matches each other

But savino will still be superior in sets and points criteria

So savino secured 4 place

• Are there live stats anywhere of the busto novara game?

• Poulter is such a pleasure to watch!:heart: Also kudos to Stevanovic, who really stepped up her game lately:):thumbup:

• Busto is growing day by day :box:

What a tie match between Novara and Busto :white:

• what a match

Incredible how busto is performing

The team who gonna face them in qf needs to be 100%

It seems that is gonna be my savino 😢😢😢