Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• crovolley this is serious?

In this site days that if busto win 3 a 0 or 3 a 1 tomorrow to casal and savino loses to the same score against monza,is uyba who gonna be 4

Weird cause they said uyba would have better sets ratio but in effect they will be tie at 45 points but savino have a sets ratio of 53-37

While uyba have a set ratio of 48-36

So uyba at the end can have a best ratio in losing sets but will not be better at winning sets

Can someone help me? I'm not that goof at maths

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…-il-piazzamento-play-off/

• If Busto wins 3-1, their ratio is 1.38 (51-37).

If Scandicci loses 1-3, their ratio is 1.35 (54-40).

Thanks so it will be an do or die game

Idk that busto have still chance

Monza coach said that this game is important even if they don't have nothing to win

Imo they gonna analize savino for next week coppa italia match but idk if they gonna play their best

Nlvara did it with busto even when 2 place was alreafy guaranteed

• valentina diouf said she wants to come back to Italy

She said she wanted to return last year but the situation in Italy seemed not so clair so she remains in korea

What club could be good for her? Imo top 5 clubs this season gonna renew with their opp or look for other player (I doubt Monza look on her and uyba is pleased with Mingardi)

Maybe in chieri or casal she could be a good option

• valentina diouf said she wants to come back to Italy

She said she wanted to return last year but the situation in Italy seemed not so clair so she remains in korea

What club could be good for her? Imo top 5 clubs this season gonna renew with their opp or look for other player (I doubt Monza look on her and uyba is pleased with Mingardi)

Valentina Diouf is great deal for any local club. She is very good players and next to her you can transfer 4 foreign players.

I would pick Perugia for her because I think that they can have bigger budget and if they keep Mazzanti I have big hopes for them next season because He is top level coach and he can creat really great team and many players would love to grow under him :white::white::white:

This season he rised Perugia level and this is not the players who he transfer, but He still make them work together. I think He would transfer much smarter next season.

• Valentina Diouf is great deal for any local club. She is very good players and next to her you can transfer 4 foreign players.

I would pick Perugia for her because I think that they can have bigger budget and if they keep Mazzanti I have big hopes for them next season because He is top level coach and he can creat really great team and many players would love to grow under him :white::white::white:

This season he rised Perugia level and this is not the players who he transfer, but He still make them work together. I think He would transfer much smarter next season.

I don't know if he's gonna coach next year

This year with pandemic was exceptional

But I hope perugia chamces

I kinda hate that team,is a team that I could see in playoffs like 7 or 8 years ago not now

Really old player that passed their prime like long time agoo

They barely avoid relegation and mazzanti hrlps them

I hope next year they get some young blood and change

• now casalmaggiore 1-1 with busto

If busto loses one more set,their chances of get 4th place are over and also to get 5 place can be difficult

A crime to let busto play after a game in thursday night

• busto won from Casal 3-1

Now they are at 5th place and secured a participation in European Tournament for next season

Brava 👏👏👏👏👏

• today we hace tge last matches of regular season

Firenze vs brescia

Il bisonte can save a bad season being placed 8th if they win from brescia who is already relegated

Trentino vs Perugia

Trento can make a history and finish 7 in this season,a good place for a team that just arrived to Serie A1

Savino vs Monza

For monza this match is meaningless but for Savino is really important

They need to win or at least go to a 5th set to keep the 4 place,with that they don't go to a qualification to QF and rest,also is the rumours are true,they can qualify to next CL

I hope good matches today

• Il bisonte can save a bad season being placed 8th if they win from brescia who is already relegated

Bisonte will be 8th if they win against Brescia and Trentino loses to Perugia, so probably it ain't gonna happen.

Great game by Mingardi against Casal, I'm not totally sold on Mingardi in as good team as Busto recently, but the fact is she's been good, even if not spectacular.

I'm pretty confident that Scandicci will secure 4th spot today considering potential lack of motivation and maybe some reserve management from Monza.

I see three options for Diouf: Chieri, Casalmaggiore and Perugia, I wish we will see Rosamaria, Nwakalor and her in those clubs next season and have eigth good teams capable of suprises. I don't think Diouf is a great fit for Chieri style-wise, I'd love to see someone good in fast-sets-system there.

• Drew would be nice for Chieri and I hope Rosamaria will stay in Pomi and gets some help from another good OH and Diouf in Perugia :love:

• savini won 1 set against monza

One more set and they get 4th place

Trentino won 1 set to perugia

• now monza leading 2-1 🤤🤤

Savino playing really awful last 2 matches

And if they lose this set they can be out probable of cl,also of cev cup and they won't qualify directly to QF

To do or fie is this 4 set

• even when monza put back ups savino can't win

Is awful to watch their game

• monza won 3-1

What an end of set..i'm shaking

Savino lost their chances and like all season they were messy

Now they lost chances to Cl and maybe even of cev cup

Relegated to challenge cup

I love the team but well done,you can be like that

• Is it? Because savino and busto have tied win-losses and points but savino has more winning sets that busto.

busto has better set ratio

Brava for the,after a tough season,many covid breaks and some injuries...they arrived to play at their best

They deserves a lot