Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Egonu with 71% and Robin with 72% in attack :sos::sos::sos:

Sylla with 60% :aww:

Fahr 67% (but much less sets 6/4)

Poor Firenza :lol:

• Now when Perugia kick off Novara from play-offs

See what great coach can do to one team :what:

Brava Mazzanti !

• Herbots again only with errors, so Daalderop entering the court! Hancock should really work on her connection with Daalderop, she is setting her way too low...

Koolhaas is far from my favourite player, but her personality always makes me smile^^

• Οh god , novara is in really bad shape😬☹️, and that the most important part of the season. They need to find a solution quickly

• Perugia is not a team with top-top level players, but they have a decent and very experienced squad with a top level head coach, and it shows. They are not spectacular but just very decent I'd say

I'm curious how this match will continue

They had former top players

Wow perugia crushed novara this set...sansonna back up is so bad

• Did ever in Seria A history happend that one team hasn’t lose single matche through whole season (SuperCoppa, Coppa, Regular and Play-Offs) ??

• 6 points from both mb of novara

That started in coppa italia anf continued in cl anf now

I doubt they can beat monza like this,specially when da esi and heyrman are in beast mood

• now busto vs savino

In theory the most tied qf

Let's see how busto react aftrr that horrible los

• It was 15-8 for Busto, now Scandicci came back but it's still advantage for Busto 18-13. Busto looks in a better mindset and Scandicci gets discouraged very easily

• busto crushed savino

I root for savino but i want busto passing...it gonna be a better semi final