Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• And there is people who thinks that Ebrar can change much things in Novara.

Novara is great team and they just need better OPP to work even better !

• Yes Sylla spike it with full force not with your stupid tips. She is doing great in second set !!

• When Novara's game is on, they are very nice team to watch (as well as Busto): good defences, good volume of the game, transitions and so on. They could have achieved much more with a more regular performance of their OPP. With all the due respect towatds Smarzek, there have been many matches where Novara has played with only 5 players. It was way more evident during the counter attacks: Novara defence was on point, but the Pole wasnt able to finish the point after long rallies. Aside her well known skills and defects, I do think that Smarzek performance also influenced in Hancock choices , cuz there were many times that the American tried her best in order to avoid setting to her, cuz Smarzek wasnt deliviring, but at the end she finished losing her mind and setting awful.

With this, Im not saying Smarzek is the only reason why Novara couldnt beat Conegliano. At some point, almost the whole team was underperforming. But I consider she was one of the main reasons.

Nevertheless, Novara campaign through this season has been more than decent: CL SFs + second in one of the top leagues in the world. They consolidated themselves as one of the top clus in Europe. We shouldnt forget they are still the current CL champions.

• This is literally what I'm asking for !!!

Novara is playing great pushing Conegliano to give everything and to struggle to win a point !:box:

• Great match, such a high level with long rallies with great defense from both sides !

• Way too many lost chances by Novara in order to grab the 2-0 lead. Way too conservative when they have the set point. Play to get the point! Not be afraid to lose it! :sos:

• I also don’t get why Daalderop is replaced after 20 points. I thought Herbots just came in as a serving or backrow sub, but she’s still on the court now! Daalderop played so well while Herbots contributed nothing so far, why put your best player on bench at the most critical moments??

• What a rally!:white: Kudos for Sylla:super:

• I also don’t get why Daalderop is replaced after 20 points. I thought Herbots just came in as a serving or backrow sub, but she’s still on the court now! Daalderop played so well while Herbots contributed nothing so far, why put your best player on bench at the most critical moments??

I thought the same. I thought Herbots was only for a service sub. Daalderop is finally back.

• Wolosz is setting such a low sets to Hill so many times:aww: