Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• And again strong spirit from Conegliano in 5th set. You could look in their faces that they are gone win that 5th set.

Egonu what to say more about you ?

47POINTS against team as Novara :obey::sos::cup:

62th victory in the row, what a number Conegliano.

Congrats Novara you put great fight, this is match what is Conegliano needed at end of the season. Right before CL finals !!!

• I'm happy for this match they both deliver to us

Imo novara lost their chances today,2 game gonna be so different

• What we've learned from today's match:
    You have to play 100% perfect to beat Egonu:white:

I bet not not a single team wants to face Italy in the knock-outphase at the Olympics:lol:

• At the end of the 4th set, Egonu had 70% of efficiency. SEVENTY! In a match of these dimensions. Im without words really.

• You place too much faith in Malinov :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you watched the match you wouldn’t say the same thing

Egonu was scoring so many OOSS and so many trashy sets. She doesn’t need perfect sets all the time to score.

• If I'm not wrong last years mvp of italian league were foreigners

Maybe this year we gonna have an Italian

• If I'm not wrong last years mvp of italian league were foreigners

Maybe this year we gonna have an Italian

I think this year it 100%

Cate Bosetti if Novara got it and Egonu if Conegliano got it.

• Wolosz has to establish her middle and distribute the ball next game. Eguno needs to recover in carrying imoco today. Eguno and sylla only 2 players from imoco got double digits the rest hard to score. Though hill was the best passer this match with 76%positive and 56%perfect.

• Wolosz has to establish her middle and distribute the ball next game. Eguno needs to recover in carrying imoco today. Eguno and sylla only 2 players from imoco got double digits the rest hard to score. Though hill was the best passer this match with 76%positive and 56%perfect.

But today Robin was terrible. She got 18sets and She had 22% in attack that is so bad, Fahr 47% in attack.

Hill was terrible to in attack before tie break She was under 20%.

• PLAY OFF

Final (match 1)

IMOCO VOLLEY CONEGLIANO - IGOR GORGONZOLA NOVARA 3-2 (23-25, 40-38, 26-24, 23-25, 15-9)

Egonu 47, Sylla 19, Fahr 9, Wolosz 8 / Smarzek 20, C.Bosetti 19, Daalderop 17, Washington 14

Stats: https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744626

• so smarzek started to play only in decisive matches

Coppa italian and now 🤣