Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I wonder what I said so bad against Wolosz. :lol: I just pointed out she has the same kind of game of Carlini in Novara, but back then it was something to blame, now it's okay. We can't really compare a team like this Imoco, which plays on system most of the time, with that AGIL team, where many things didn't work, depending by the day.

It's not that Imoco sucked yesterday, they had a very strong passing performance, which makes it weird to me their one dimention game. And, once more, I'm not blaming Wolosz, but she has done nothing outside Conegliano and it's a fact. Poland had its biggest chance to win a medal in 2019 ECH, she was there on a very high hype and still nothing happened: her game was basic and Poland ended the tournament 4th. Was it her fault? No. But this is a fact.

And please, don't put Dinamo Moscow on the table, every foreign player has her career worst season there, including Ognjenovic. :lol:

• maja did a good job there being champions and make all that awful russian players like scherban play well

She lead dinamo to win from vakif in first leg of qf

Also bethania,natalia that have bad setters or teammates work there

When you are BLIND and the love for your fav don't let you see the big picture

• Maja was awful.

When a setter has the magic and plays basic, then she played awful. I could hardly recognize her when they played CL, as boring as the rest of the team, stuck in the russian 1960s volleyball. :lol:

• Also claiming she isn't anything special as a setter, because she didn't play well in Busto and Chemik Police, is just nonsense! For example, if you only look at the level Sloëtjes showed in Busto and Scandicci compared to her performance in Vakifbank and Dutch NT, you wouldn't say she was a good opposite either.

I think no other setter in the world could do the same thing in Conegliano as Wolosz did, so I think that makes her special and a good setter!^^

I don’t know if this is directed at me but it’s pretty close to what I said so I guess it is. Just to be clear anyway I think she’s great for Conegliano, absolutely. In fact she’s so good that I was comparing her to the best setters I’ve seen and that’s where she’s behind them: they’ve showed great versatility and played well with many different teams, whereas Wolosz has only been at that level in this system that suits her so well.

I would love to see her go to another team to see if she can reproduce this level at a different club but of course I don’t blame anyone who wants to stay in a team as strong as Imoco.

• Overall - Wołosz. You are comparing SETTERS not liberos or middles. Her defense or block doesn't matter that much. Carlini is IMO great but for a setter the most important skill is setting and Wołosz is just better right now.

• A lot of off topic from one setter that didn't even play in this league so STOP

Her fans are crazy and will never accept something bad about that players as with moscow so..

Is something i hate,they want to criticize others but when they talk about their fav,they can deal with truth

• A lot of off topic from one setter that didn't even play in this league so STOP

Her fans are crazy and will never accept something bad about that players as with moscow so..

Is something i hate,they want to criticize others but when they talk about their fav,they can deal with truth

Instead of calling people crazy, put some facts on the table.

Please, tell me about a great season or moment in Wolosz's career far from Imoco. So we can go back to topic.

• Can use her magic only in Imoco but never in her NT, thats what you call dependent only to one player. With Stysiak, and great middles she have, why cant she use those magic in her NT.

Give Carlini time and experience, she will soar high.

I am not a big fan of wolosz but middles in poland are normal,if you compared to the other teams that made semi final at ech the others were better

About poland they have stysiak and smarzek yes but the other oh no words and middles are normal,good sometimes

Other time stop being off topic with player that isn't here

• Lol comparing polands NT players to Conegliano's? Seriously?! Poland is number 13 world ranking. I don't think maja or even carlini can lead the team with only 1 or 2 top players compare to usa and serbia.

I can’t with people who don’t agree with this.

How on earth you can compare NT with clubs

I think everyone should change their nationality for better NT performance:aww:
    :call:

• Lol comparing polands NT players to Conegliano's? Seriously?! Poland is number 13 world ranking. I don't think maja or even carlini can lead the team with only 1 or 2 top players compare to usa and serbia.

In fact, I was comparing their one dimention volleyball when both are playing with Egonu.

And asking why it's okay for Wolosz to play like that and it wasn't for Carlini, people started their office defence for the polish setter, so I just made notice Wolosz's elite player career starts and ends in Conegliano.

And please, when you say the other 2 don't lead teams with only 1 or 2 top players, take a look at THY and their standard performance around 20% perfect passing, while Imoco, at its worst game of the season, according to few users here, has 44%. :gone:

I can't believe 15 years ago we could complain about real phenomenons like Kung Feng, Fofao, Berg or Lo Bianco when they had weak games, but now we can't say anything about Wolosz. I wasn't even complaining, actually, just asking why she is allowed to play only with Egonu, while other setters aren't. :lol: I had to read countless times how much Eczacibasi sucks for setting 60 balls in a game to Boskovic... :whistle:

• What are you talking about? No one says that she doesn't deserve criticism after a bad game. I critisisized her many times in the past, the same as others, when she was not playing good. It's all about that you can't be objective at all. You love to tear one player down to gloryfiy your fave and you will use every excuse to defend them. You are biasd and that's all. :win:

• What are you talking about? No one says that she doesn't deserve criticism after a bad game. I critisisized her many times in the past, the same as others, when she was not playing good. It's all about that you can't be objective at all. You love to tear one player down to gloryfiy your fave and you will use every excuse to defend them. You are biasd and that's all. :win:

Please, find me multiple posts of mine where I'm tearing down Wolosz. I talked about her or the first time in years. :whistle:

• Please, find me multiple posts of mine where I'm tearing down Wolosz. I talked about her or the first time in years. :whistle:

It would be good seing one criticizing carlini

It doesn't exist..

• It would be good seing one criticizing carlini

It doesn't exist..

I'm still waiting an answer on Wolosz big moments far from Imoco.

Complaining about some teams or players - Eczacibasi for example - is okay, it's like a trend on here, you get a lot of likes, but doing the same on others - like Wolosz - isn't allowed. I got it now. :lol:

• I'm still waiting an answer on Wolosz big moments far from Imoco.

Complaining about some teams or players - Eczacibasi for example - is okay, it's like a trend on here, you get a lot of likes, but doing the same on others - like Wolosz - isn't allowed. I got it now. :lol:

Please define "big moments". Is she supposed to lead Polish NT with a bad coach and average teammates to be European Champion? IMO she's a key player also for NT even though there it's hardly possible for her to deliver what you call "big moments". Same goes for her former clubs.