Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• giphy.gif

sometimes I wish we could just communicate with memes in certain threads:lol::rolll:

• I have feeling that today match is going to be different.

Conegliano much more focus and Novara under pressure.

And today starting six is going to play CL final for Conegliano.

I would try with Folie - Fahr duo.

• resume teams

Perugia: the team was one before mazzanti and other after

Idk why they put all players that passed their prime a long time ago,nothing fresh or good

They did good in playoffs but imo if mazzanti didn't arrive,they would have been relegated

Firenze: Imo the team had potential to be 5th at least and force the big ones but never was a consistent team,only for moments.

Trento:Amazing what they achieved in Serie A,was the last team confirmed and only play with national players,started the season with winning streak,finish 6th in 1st round of regular season and 8th overall

Good job for the girls...

• Novara vs Conegliano (Match2)

Conegliano one step away from Scudetto and 4th tittle overall.
    Today victory is gone put them in history of the league without loosing the game.

Winning total points of regular part without single tie break.

And winning all Cups in domestic league.

Chasing HUGE number of 63th victory in the row:obey::white: in all competition.

What hell good season this can be for them, good luck girls. Lets rise this cup ones again.

STREAM: 20:30 RaiSport
    https://www.livehere.one/rai-sport-in-diretta-streaming/

• Novara again putting so much pressure on Conegliano. They are playing great !!!!

Again very tie match !!!

facebook TopVolley3.0 is streamin.

• Egonu again slayin at end of the set !!!

Conegliano again made comeback at end of the set !

• Is there any other link? This one doesn't work very well for me and I couldn't find the facebook page you talked about. Thank you!

• Is there any other link? This one doesn't work very well for me and I couldn't find the facebook page you talked about. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/7TopV…videos/?ref=page_internal

• Again set reaching 30points :sos::white::drink:

Deja Vu

• I must say I was worried after the big effort in defeat last time that Novara would flop here but I’m glad to say I was wrong.

• The ball clearly touched Hill. She is such a liar. What a shame.

• And Conegliano got it 31:29.

I hope Adams is gone stay as starter in second set !

Egonu 13points with 3 blocks :sos:

Kim Hill much better today but MBs are not working again. Robin is like ghost, Fahr got many chances but She didn't score....

Adams worked much better than Sylla.