Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Please Novaa, dont slip this lead again || It seems the moral inyection from Lavarini worked, Novara scored 4 points ina row after that TT.

• what did he say?

He encouraged his girls in order to keep fighting and do not give up, especially in the long rallies. He highlighted he knows and they (the players) know they can dig those balls in long rallies. To keep trusting to themselves.

He said: "Non mollate questo cazzo di palle!" It would be like: dont give up in this "fuck***" balls! (Referring to the balls played in the long rallies).

He was talking to Chirichella: Sono palle che si possono prendere! Sei arrivata, hai fatto il pallonetto, benissimo, ma girati e copriti. ("These are balls that can be defended, you defended the first one (to Chirichella congratulating her), but then you have to cover yourself - autodefense after spiking"). And then the swear words ^^

• what did he say?

Asked them to keep pushing and fighting. And don't miss diggs anymore, because they didn't keep alive few balls they got hit by on their bodies.

Hancock wasted any chance to break. Her setting on pos. 2 and 4 is quite poor.

• Daalderop monster block on Egonu to take set 2!:super::box:

• Wow!! I used to think Egonu was unstoppable in clutch moments. Daalderop missed her chances in attack, but did a great block to finish the set.

• cristina chirichella eating all MB

Good to see folie back in track

Amazing game

• From the last 7 sets played in these Finals, six have been decided by just 2 points and four have been played over the 24 points. I really cant complain :drink:Such a delight for vball lovers.

• Hancock totally forgot Smarzek in this set. I know the opposite is not playing great, but she was scoring with some frequency

• Who is the second setter from AGIL, Camera? Hancock sets every single time a different ball. Her spikers have to adapt their run and jump all the time.

Camera is second setter in Scandicci, Novara has Ilaria Battistoni (who actually did a nice job when she played)

• Today Folie is outplaying both Fahr and Robin. You can still see that She is missing matches in her legs but She got it !!!