Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I'm so sad that match between Igor Novara and Vakifbank didn't happend. They have put Conegliano under much bigger pressure than Vakifbank.

not true, Vakıfbank was almost winning 3-1 and leading the match from the beginning. Even at tie-break it was 4-0 lead.

Check out your own comments in the other thread. Even a fanatic like you thought Vakıfbank will win. :roll:

• The difference between league finals and CL final is that even if Novara wins a single game against Conegliano, they'd still have a chance to bounce-back and win a title, and I don't think Novara had 2-1, 23-23 lead or 2-2, 4-0 lead in any of those games. On the other hand, Vakifbank was two points away from beating Conegliano and winning the most important trophy, and had a huge lead in tiebreak as well. So yeah, Sisko is right, it's very obvious that Conegliano was under much bigger pressure against Vakifbank than against Novara, both in a single match and in general context of losing a trophy. That doesn't mean that Novara didn't play very close games against Conegliano.

• Well in regular season and cl novara didn't challenge imoco like vakibank did ,but in the finals of serie A they did the same or even better than vakifbank in my oponion. Those two matches were really close and for me were more exciting and nice matches than the yesterday's one

I would agree that the first match of he finals was the best match I saw all season. The second match started the same way but Novara faded away before the end.

• IDK who would have win between those both but it would have been an amazing match

• The difference between league finals and CL final is that even if Novara wins a single game against Conegliano, they'd still have a chance to bounce-back and win a title, and I don't think Novara had 2-1, 23-23 lead or 2-2, 4-0 lead in any of those games. On the other hand, Vakifbank was two points away from beating Conegliano and winning the most important trophy, and had a huge lead in tiebreak as well. So yeah, Sisko is right, it's very obvious that Conegliano was under much bigger pressure against Vakifbank than against Novara, both in a single match and in general context of losing a trophy. That doesn't mean that Novara didn't play very close games against Conegliano.

I think Novara had some chances of winning in the first match of the finals. They also had some leads where Imoco was able to catch up and win. I can’t remember the points but that’s what I remember. I think I remember saying they could have and should have won 3:0 or 3:0.

• today it was last day of Serie A regular season even if there are some games delayed

In club italia maria teressa bassi was top scorer

Do you have any further info about her? I saw her and she was no coordinate and only force but through the season she had some opportunities and she progressedmeven if she was back up of the back up

This italian u20 generation seems to be the best

Armini,frosini,adelusi,diop,omoruyi,gardini,etc...

• Last two matches for Scudetto were super close. Novara played amazingly. And Imoco was always down, and chasing the score whole match. This matches were more interesting than yesterday match. Especially the first one.

But hey, can’t wait for next season maybe we are gone watch match between them :D

Wait. You were crying with 0-4 in the 5th set that the match is finished already and that was "not interesting match"?

• The match between Vakıfbank and Novara wouldn't be amazing as the matches between Conegliano and Novara. There were 2 great teams (Conegliano, Vakıfbank), Novara and others.

• To me personally 1st leg between Imoco and Novara was better than Imoco vs Vakif

I agree. For me, the first match of the Final play off for the Scudetto was better than Imoco vs Vakif. Not only the score showed it (5 set match, 4 sets were determined by the smallest margin and two sets were played over the 24 pts), but also the quality of the vball dsiplayed was better than in the CL final. It was way more than an interesting match :drink:

But like it was pointed it out, CL final was only match, so there were more nerves = more mistakes.

• Only in this match you can create TOP10 the best spikes from the season :sos:

47 points by Paola Egonu.

• Only in this match you can create TOP10 the best spikes from the season :sos:

47 points by Paola Egonu.

She is very strong with Asia but NT Malinov can't do it.