Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Yesterday German parliament (Bundestag) decided to give compensation to league teams for lack of visitor ticket sells: they can get up to 80% of the lost sales income by that. This rule is valid until end of this year. Considering the start of the league in October, this will mean for example the following (best guess, there is no safey so far) for Stuttgart: they can let 1.000 spectators in and instead of having about 1.900 at average, they can get the 900*0.8 = 720 spectators income compensation (so far I understand the rule) equivalent. This would limit losses to a fairly small amount, so this will be no major issue in 2020. It should be enough to save the leagues and their teams.

• According to the newspaper article Luisa Keller might leave despite having a contract until 2021. I could imagine Koslowski wants her as backup OPP in Schwerin after the Payne disaster...

a little bit confused about the expression backup OPP here

Is she gonna be the substitute for Payne who might eventually fail to get incorporated in the roster?

O the there's gonna be another OPP other than our "renowned" Payne and Keller is likely to be the backup OPP?

• I'm pretty sure Payne won't play for Schwerin no matter how FIVB decides her case, Schwerin's management already said so. Plus I never thought they signed her as main OPP, thus my idea that Koslowski now might want Keller instead of her. No idea who will be Schwerin's main OPP but I think Lippmann surely is an option the longer she doesn't sign anywhere else...

• IMO Stuttgart and Dresden are stronger anyway. Only id Lippmann stays they are more equal...

Both Imoudu and Stoltenborg aren't stable setters. Imoudu has bigger potential, so she should be the starting setter. Last 2 seasons she wasn't a starter though, so for me it wouldn't be a surprise if Stoltenborg takes over the starting spot eventually.

• IMO Stuttgart and Dresden are stronger anyway. Only id Lippmann stays they are more equal...

Both Imoudu and Stoltenborg aren't stable setters. Imoudu has bigger potential, so she should be the starting setter. Last 2 seasons she wasn't a starter though, so for me it wouldn't be a surprise if Stoltenborg takes over the starting spot eventually.

In Aachen she played a lot, there was no clear nr 1 among her and Divoux but I think Imoudu played more than Divoux back then. And concerning Potsdam, honestly I think the main reason why Nichol was first setter there was being Hernandez's girlfriend. Whenever Imoudu got to play I thought she did much better than Nichol...

• In Aachen she played a lot, there was no clear nr 1 among her and Divoux but I think Imoudu played more than Divoux back then. And concerning Potsdam, honestly I think the main reason why Nichol was first setter there was being Hernandez's girlfriend. Whenever Imoudu got to play I thought she did much better than Nichol...

Don't know if Nichol or Imoudu was better last season, I dind't watch Potsdam a lot. I only know Nichol was the main setter.

In Aachen Imoudu was the starting setter at the beginning of the competition, but Divoux eventually took over the starting spot. Divoux was the starting setter in all of the important play-off matches.

• Not very happy with this Duo. :mad: I like both Grils ( played in Hamburg :whistle:) but i didn't think they are good enough for a Team like Schwerin.

• So my guess about her going to Schwerin was wrong...according to Münster's press, there were problems between Keller and Buijs, so she wanted to use a clause in her contract that allowed her to leave, but according to the club the conditions to use this clause were not fulfilled, so eventually Keller and her father/manager even hired a lawyer :what: Looks like Vilsbiburg's management also found some kind of agreement with Münster in order to buy her out of the contract.

I don't think it's a good sign when something like this happens around an 18 year old player :gone: