Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Today there was a friendly match between Münster and Aachen, and Annie Cesar missed the match due to injury, but there are no further details yet. So in case it's something serious, there might indeed be a free spot for a libero :/

• Today there was a friendly match between Münster and Aachen, and Annie Cesar missed the match due to injury, but there are no further details yet. So in case it's something serious, there might indeed be a free spot for a libero :/

Was so sad for Annie

• Dresden's whole team and staff is in quarantine after a joint training with Chemik Police because a player from the Polish team was tested positive afterwards :gone:

I guess the season in all leagues will be full of postponed matches due to similar issues, in men's league Berlin is in quarantine because one player also got tested positive.

• And Justine Wong-Orantes 8)

So happy to see her play overseas again!:cheesy: Great transfer for Wiesbaden, although I think Wong-Orantes herself she could have played for a better team. Anyway, I think it's better for her than staying in the USA gym. I believe it's better for her development playing in a competition and German league isn't bad for a libero!:)

• Wiesbaden signed Marijeta Runjic. She replace Julia Wenzel.

And Justine Wong-Orantes 8)

The latter comes quite unexpected :what: Lisa Stock has knee problems that again got worse in the last weeks, so Wiesbaden wants to have two liberos for the season, especially because they have only 3 OHs so they can't really use a OH as L for a longer time...

• Hester Jasper playing as a libero in a friendly match against NawaRo Straubing. Wondering if that could be plan B when Koskelo is injured or doesn't perform well. Atleast I think she has the capacity to be a decent libero, because she has good defense and reception.

• Suhl signed Jelena Šunjić. She played today for Suhl at a Tournament in Suhl.

Erfurt loss 0:3 vs Schaffhausen. Poor Performence from Erfurt and Suhl beat Linz 3:0

• Was nice to see Irina Kemmsies, Wiebke Slige and Pia Leweling in Suhl with Kanti. All three shows a good Performence and I hope we will see them soon back in Germany.

I don't know what i'am thinking about Erfurt. They have 2 bad Games and then they beat Suhl 3:1. Ok, Suhl didn't play the most time in the Game without Pallag and Jakšetić but that was ok from Erfurt. Hope Cole play better in the Season than she played at this Tournament. Barthel did it better. Another Problem i think is OPP. Kovac is not so really good. Hope she worked on her skills and Maase isn't a good backup.

Suhl have a nice Team and I think they can fight for the Playoffs. Eli Lohmann played three good Matches. I think the year in Schaffhausen was a good decision for her. Jakšetić is a good Setter for a Team who will fight for the Playoffs. Harbin as OPP is really tough. And with Sunjic they have a solid backup. Pallag was really good. I didn't see her before and she was a surprise for me. And they have three good MB. de Zwaart looks better than she played in Dresden. Mohler and Müller shows they can help Suhl.

• NOR MB Kjersti Norveel to NawaRo. No info yet if she replaces someone or is the 4th MB, but Oda Lovo Steinsvag isn't registered for NawaRo on VBL website yet, so maybe for some reason she left?

Also on Nawaro's official website Steinsvag isn't listed among the players for next season, so looks like she won't be there despite her contract was renewed in summer :/