Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• I still don't get why Stuttgart fired Athanasopoulos and hired Aleksandersen... They started to play worse when Aleksandersen came to Stuttgart:S Also Renkema said they wanted to see more fire of their headcoach, but I'm pretty sure Athanasopoulos is way more fired up than Aleksandersen:lol:

They should consider using Jasper as receiving libero since Koskelo is badly underperforming in this department!

• I don't recognize Hentz from college, even her defense is bad:what: Also Gray having a hard time in the match so far...

• I was about to write that Grozer improved a lot lately, but after a good start she is making mistake after mistake again:aww:

• I could see a really interesting transfer summer looking at the libero's in the German league for next season! Germany is one of the only countries without foreigner limit. Next to that Germany has good facilities and you can count on receiving your salary, so playing in Germany is really interesting as a foreign libero.

All top 3 team will have to make some changes probably on the libero position for next season; For Stuttgart Koskelo isn't playing on a high level, Dürr will probably retire and Hentz isn't perfroming as well as expected and Pogany could use a stable back-up as she had in Wong-Orantes last year. In addition all of Bock, Wong-Orantes, Schoot and Jegdic (?) could play in a better team as they do right now. Jegdic I'm sure could play for a top 3 team, but Potsdam always builds a nice team who can fight against those top 3 teams, so not sure if she should leave the team. Also there are some other foreigner libero's who could be able to play in the German league, such as Knip, Todorova, White and Curry.

Excited to see how it all will and up!

• I could see a really interesting transfer summer looking at the libero's in the German league for next season! Germany is one of the only countries without foreigner limit. Next to that Germany has good facilities and you can count on receiving your salary, so playing in Germany is really interesting as a foreign libero.

All top 3 team will have to make some changes probably on the libero position for next season; For Stuttgart Koskelo isn't playing on a high level, Dürr will probably retire and Hentz isn't perfroming as well as expected and Pogany could use a stable back-up as she had in Wong-Orantes last year. In addition all of Bock, Wong-Orantes, Schoot and Jegdic (?) could play in a better team as they do right now. Jegdic I'm sure could play for a top 3 team, but Potsdam always builds a nice team who can fight against those top 3 teams, so not sure if she should leave the team. Also there are some other foreigner libero's who could be able to play in the German league, such as Knip, Todorova, White and Curry.

Excited to see how it all will and up!

I think Schoot might play in Vilsbiburg for personal reasons (similar to Lena Möllers), so I don't think she'll go anywhere else. Same for Jegdic, I hope she'll stay in Potsdam forever :heart: I hope Bock and Wong-Orantes will end up in Dresden and Stuttgart, no matter which one in which team, it would raise the quality of the teams for sure.

Potsdam gave away 3rd set after a big lead in the middle, they might regret that a lot eventually.