Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Steger retired and will second Co Trainer next Season

https://www.facebook.com/Suhl.…ga/posts/1738548186332600

Or it's an April Joke? :teach:

It was an April fool eventually :lol: A later post says there is no decision on her future yet.

Talking about transfers:

Lena Hartl (Möllers) announced that she'll retire.

Sarah van Aalen and Taylor Nelson both will leave Münster, rumors about van Aalen to Potsdam are mentioned again in the article. The same article mentions that Linda Bock might indeed go to Dresden to replace Lenka Dürr, but nothing official yet.

• Stuttgart - Schwerin 3:0 (16, 22, 21)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2020-21/Women/2517.pdf

MVP: Michaela Mlejnkova / Denise Imoudu

So the final is Stuttgart vs Dresden, series will start on 10 April.

Some players who did quite well in regular season were disappointing in playoffs and vice versa. Lena Stigrot deserves a mention for her performance yesterday, and overall I think she improved a lot this season. Her reception is still shaky but better than before, and she has improved her variety in attack big time!

• It's funny, whatever Schwerin does is wrong for the other clubs :roll: When they sign German players the other clubs say that Koslowski abuses his double job as NT coach plus club coach, when they sign foreign players from other clubs they complain that Schwerin didn't scout them first before they came to Germany :gone: Success causes envy...

• It's funny, whatever Schwerin does is wrong for the other clubs :roll: When they sign German players the other clubs say that Koslowski abuses his double job as NT coach plus club coach, when they sign foreign players from other clubs they complain that Schwerin didn't scout them first before they came to Germany :gone: Success causes envy...

I think, there are several factors, which annoy other teams. One is, that Schwerin is the only club so far (I know), which buys other players from other clubs of the league with still valid contracts. Otherwise the press releases of Schwerin are sometimes with a not friendly tone, i.e. have signs of arrogance, contrary to the things head coach Koslowski or other team members tell - this is a flaw in their PR team IMHO.

• I think, there are several factors, which annoy other teams. One is, that Schwerin is the only club so far (I know), which buys other players from other clubs of the league with still valid contracts. Otherwise the press releases of Schwerin are sometimes with a not friendly tone, i.e. have signs of arrogance, contrary to the things head coach Koslowski or other team members tell - this is a flaw in their PR team IMHO.

Please show me any arrogant press release of Schwerin. The first clubs coming to my mind having, let's say "questionable" press releases/interviews are Stuttgart and Dresden (the latter not so much in the recent years though), and this season Suhl had some unlucky incidents mainly on social media.

And about "buying" other players out of valid contracts: the only example coming to my mind is Lina Alsmeier, and her contract had the option of leaving early, so there was nothing wrong about it. And looking at how EVERY talent has left Münster in the past years, clearly something there is not working well, see Keller to Vilsbiburg, Bock rumored to go to Dresden. And looking at Alsmeier's development, going to Schwerin was the best career choice she could have possibly made a year ago!

• Please show me any arrogant press release of Schwerin. The first clubs coming to my mind having, let's say "questionable" press releases/interviews are Stuttgart and Dresden (the latter not so much in the recent years though), and this season Suhl had some unlucky incidents mainly on social media.

And about "buying" other players out of valid contracts: the only example coming to my mind is Lina Alsmeier, and her contract had the option of leaving early, so there was nothing wrong about it. And looking at how EVERY talent has left Münster in the past years, clearly something there is not working well, see Keller to Vilsbiburg, Bock rumored to go to Dresden. And looking at Alsmeier's development, going to Schwerin was the best career choice she could have possibly made a year ago!

Drewniok to Schwerin was a BuyOut too.

Didnˋt Keller renew her contract in Münster and after this she went to Vilsbiburg? Maybe also a BuyOut or an Option in the Contract...

• Drewniok to Schwerin was a BuyOut too.

Didnˋt Keller renew her contract in Münster and after this she went to Vilsbiburg? Maybe also a BuyOut or an Option in the Contract...

Keller has a contract in Münster for this Season but the same Option as Alsmeier.

• Speech and Ruddins to Schwerin

Facebook

God this must be the most unprofessional press release ever :what::white: Calling Schwerin "another club from the North" and wishing the players "that their own ideas may come true" is really nasty :aww: I understand that Potsdam is frustrated about losing two key players, especially Ruddins, but that's business :gone: I wonder if this also explains Ruddins' overall rather poor performances (for her standards) in playoffs and the fact that Hernandez who usually makes very few substitutions replaced her quite often and early with Agbortabi...